Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Tool] SOT - Combat Simulator & Economy Planer

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    Ulrich, can you explain what this means please?
    I am trying to configure the sends for heroic and your simulator tells me this when I try? am I using it wrong?
    Please Advise.
    Remove some of the troops from the sim (bowmen, militia, longbows, crossbows, cavalry if there is first strike). Try and tighten your troop limits to reduce the amount of options. And I'd suggest 1 attack wave on a find best attacker.

For a multi-wave battle, sim a best attacker -- only considering the first wave (200 max units / just recruits and bowmen) -- looking max xp.

Then go back and re-simulate on the next wave.

If you get the first wave of 1) 250B killing 34-37 bears

The second wave can bring down 66 bears and 90 foxes --- something like 149M 101K

You should have a good idea of how the battle will go -- so you don't end up with a billion options to sim.

World
    Ares
    ty been doing that for ages... lolol I just wish the simu's would do it for us is all... I have at the moment over 280 sends to recalculate, and a 3rd version to add to the Raid Adventures...

thanks Zbest appreciate it even if it didn't answer my call to the simu guys... !!!
    so what we've done, is Lou has created a custom simu for me to use... that also calculates time for blocks...
    Cheers;
    Asia

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    Remove some of the troops from the sim (bowmen, militia, longbows, crossbows, cavalry if there is first strike). Try and tighten your troop limits to reduce the amount of options. And I'd suggest 1 attack wave on a find best attacker.

For a multi-wave battle, sim a best attacker -- only considering the first wave (200 max units / just recruits and bowmen) -- looking max xp.

Then go back and re-simulate on the next wave.

If you get the first wave of 1) 250B killing 34-37 bears

The second wave can bring down 66 bears and 90 foxes --- something like 149M 101K

You should have a good idea of how the battle will go -- so you don't end up with a billion options to sim.
    Hi, thank you ZBest,

couldn't answer it better. Sorry @Asiastrings for my lame support - hope to get things done better in future.

cheerz ullrich

Reply to Thread