Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Tool] SOT - Combat Simulator & Economy Planer

Recruit
    World
    Ares

[Tool] SOT - Combat Simulator & Economy Planer

Hello,

i want to show you this tool for combat simulation (i'am part of the team developing this):

It has some UNIQUE features. You're not only able to simulate the outcome of a single comabt with this simulator. You're able to find the OPTIMAL composition of your attacking army against an enemy camp, depending on which units are available!! All adventures are implemented, you can easily choose your enemy camp by clicking on it in the map.

On top this site provides an easy to use economy planner as well.

Try it out an let me know what you think .

Cheerz UllrichB.

/Link removed ~BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05-08-23 at 12:37 am.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by UllrichB View Post
    Hello,

i want to show you this tool for combat simulation (i'am part of the team developing this):

It has some UNIQUE features. You're not only able to simulate the outcome of a single comabt with this simulator. You're able to find the OPTIMAL composition of your attacking army against an enemy camp, depending on which units are available!! All adventures are implemented, you can easily choose your enemy camp by clicking on it in the map.

Cheerz UllrichB.
    Hi UllrichB, were you one of the creators of this particular sim or now part of maintaining it?

I ask because, I use it plus the other sim together to achieve things.

Have you thought of adding in the capability of showing the building destruction rounds as well as in the other sim? I ask because myself and others contributed a little to the accuracy of that particular portion of that sim and it'd be nice to have all capabilities in one sim. In particular that section is helpful for those who do blocking.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05-08-23 at 12:37 am.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanii View Post
    Hi UllrichB, were you one of the creators of this particular sim or now part of maintaining it?

I ask because, I use it plus the other sim together to achieve things.

Have you thought of adding in the capability of showing the building destruction rounds as well as in the other sim? I ask because myself and others contributed a little to the accuracy of that particular portion of that sim and it'd be nice to have all capabilities in one sim. In particular that section is helpful for those who do blocking.
    I know the guy who is developing the simulator. I talked to him and he said, that he's trying to add the feature soon.

cherrz

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hi there,

we added a new feature to speed things up finding the optimal attacking army.

http://www.settlersonlinetools.com/en/combat_simulator/

Cheerz Ullrich

World
    Ares
    I like the tool a lot. It would be nice to have a guide with it to help others use it more effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by UllrichB View Post
    Hello,

Cheerz UllrichB.
    /Link removed ~BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05-08-23 at 12:42 am.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    This is the sim I use. I love it! I agree it isn't completely intuitive to figure out how to use, but once you do, it's a great sim.

P.S. I checked the economy planner and it wants a password from me, and I have no clue what password I need.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can't get the combat sim to load ....whats up?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRebelRose View Post
    I can't get the combat sim to load ....whats up?
    are there still problems loading the sim ?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    This is the sim I use. I love it! I agree it isn't completely intuitive to figure out how to use, but once you do, it's a great sim.

P.S. I checked the economy planner and it wants a password from me, and I have no clue what password I need.
    You have to type a password of your choice and then click "create new economy" and there is your new economy planer which you can edit with you choosen password

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hi folks,

i just added some new building and ressources from the german test server to the economy planner. i don't know when they'll go live with theire new research system. And i don't know the exact names of the buildings and ressources in english. It would be nice if somebody could help me out with that.

Thanx and Have a nice day

Ullrich

Reply to Thread