Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guide List

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great job!! Finally everything is documented in one area to help new players to be successful. Normally, when I get in touch with newer players we spend mass mats tearing down then remodeling island, this may prevent us from spending so much time and resources.

again great job! Melynda/ ELY2

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This page of adventure guides is missing the Killste / Tage guides from the Newfoundland forum:

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...arious-Authors

World
    Ares
    All guides I've published, have Tage/Killste Guide links. In hopes that peeps that do not want to use mine, use Tage' (since he's the best)....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm back Thank You

World
    Zeus
    could you search-and-replace Calvary (the hill on which Jesus was crucified) with Cavalry (mounted troops) ... just a thought.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yea i was busy working hard

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I need more neighbors.and a guild? please help!

World
    Ares
    The guides below are NOT official. Some may use blocking which is not a supported feature. Support will not replace troops lost due to a failed block!.
    Perhaps, if you look closely at mine, every single adventure I make, Blocking is not mandatory. I post blocks inside my adventures as optional.
    I possibly am one of the few besides Tage that gives everyone the sends to all adventure bandits.

I am also to be sure, the only one that consistently posts all adventures as fully done without any use of blocks. It was my reason long ago to create guides, i'd had such a terrible confusing time using the ones offered at the time.

This just my opinion, and to defend my status as a pretty decent guide maker. Today, finished revising, updating the sends for the last of 35 adventure updates, Gunpowder - http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...d=1#post223449

If you view please my gdocs for adventures, they are in this format here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    As you can see, all sends are present, blocks are last for sector, if even there, and all I've offered is a time and send. You must scroll down to find the guide posted in the forums.

And last, My last adventure guide I'd made was to finish Return to Bandits Nest.
    Here- http://imgur.com/QpoihRB.jpg
    As you can see, there are absolutely No Blocks, even if it is my 1st attempt at Tactic Card design.
    As always no disrespect to anyone management or players, since April 6 2014, I was asked to please update my guides with MMA sends. Also have been adding to Hall of Fame to aid Asipak in training his Simu, I am finished pretty much tonight. Respect to the rules, I do hope not to loose my Official Status, as I've worked super hard, spent 100's and 100's of hours over the years to ensure my guides are at their best and up to date.

I do not know if it is against policy to have blocking as an option. This last 2 weeks, I was asked to help fix a SA problem. Well the other guide builders perhaps need to look at the map hard and make the necessary changes that have occurred there.

My time back has been enjoyable, I shall though stop playing again until contacted again to update. My email is attached to my adventures should questions arise.
    Cheers;
    Asiastrings

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    official status?

World
    Ares
    Last edited by Asiastrings; 06-11-14 at 12:17 pm. Reason: added sends loss to card

Closed Thread