Reply to Thread

Thread: List of Suggestions to help improve gameplay/interaction

World
    Zeus

List of Suggestions to help improve gameplay/interaction

1. Rules in the "Archive" section. Instead of looking at the "shortcuts" the tutorial should show the rules of the game and code of conduct in chatrooms.
    2. A marker like an Asterisk, Dove or Bambi icon next to a player's name if he is a new player (so people won't be too mean to that player if he's asking silly questions or making ridiculous assumptions)
    3. More chat interfaces / multiple global tabs up
    4. Auction trade office extension as well (perhaps upgrading the trade office?)
    5. Mines changing animation when it's about to collapse (helps with people buffing their mines or people demolishing mines early to save materials) ~ not as important as others

Also, here are some suggestions for BB to make a little profit off of...
    1. A gem or premium account that allows you access to tools that make gameplay much easier such as:
    A. sleeping multiple buildings off/on by grouping them
    B. A tile-grid for building placement so they can do some proper city planning
    C. Advanced combat simulators like this but quicker to access since it's in-game.
    D. Optional visible buff timers of all your buildings.
    2. Raving Rabbit stress ball (which goes WAAAH as you squish it)
    3. TSO gift shop, I'd be down for an Easter Coffee Mug to drink while playing TSO in the morning

Any other suggestions, or comments on my suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcolithe View Post
    Also, here are some suggestions for BB to make a little profit off of...
    1. A gem or premium account that allows you access to tools that make gameplay much easier such as:
    A. sleeping multiple buildings off/on by grouping them
    B. A tile-grid for building placement so they can do some proper city planning
    C. Advanced combat simulators like this but quicker to access since it's in-game.
    D. Optional visible buff timers of all your buildings.
    I personally think these should be basic functions and serve everybody free of charge. Should the "premium" account ever be implemented, it could potentially drive away non-buyer users. There are just enough advantages in the gem shop for buyers and I think it should stay like that. I've seen before free to play games that eventually turned to pay to play, because of the numerous advantages premium users get. And as you might have guessed it, the vast majority of players quitted over time, including me.

Among other suggestions, I strongly encourage the implementation of raised buff and refill stacks. It's a demand players have been expecting for a long time now, and I hope it will be updated soon!

Reply to Thread