I'm just writing to tell you all what I think about the market. First off, there is major clog. I know you think its all fine and good to get 40-50 coins for marble and HWP and Tools.....but that is like killing the market.
Here's how it works. People who sell stuff sell. People who buy them are end up buying...for like the rest of their game if they follow the guidebook.

My sincere suggestion to attract people to Ares server and thereby increase the value of gc is....to decrease the prices for key resources as mentioned above. A price ranging from 10-30 is all we need. Trust me when I say this, but we need the little ones investing in TO, not just as buyers - but as sellers. Otherwise, the rich will only become richer and the poor remains poor.

I'm not poor btw [got a few people who can vouch for me] but I'm fed up of the current TO is Ares. The only thing that hardly ever sells are HWP and fishes and all the rest of the big players are either after Dark Castles, Witch Towers; or fighting over granite. When they are not, they are trading among themselves via direct/guild trades.

I'm like..serious. There is literally nothing in the TO.