Reply to Thread

Thread: BlueByte Backstage Video

World
    Zeus

BlueByte Backstage Video

So I watched the video, I have to say I am quite excited about the new things that the developer's are looking to bring out, in particular the level 50 or end game player items. I however have one question, is there any time frame on this? I have been looking forward to new items and things to do to come in for quite some time, I am more than willing to wait, as I love this game and my guild. However, without any kind of time frame it is quite difficult to keep hoping...

I have been playing this game for over a year now, and pvp was in the works even before I came... and there is still nothing nor date to when it may be implemented. I am not one of those players that is waiting for pvp, just stating that years of waiting is taking its toll and even I, not being overly fond of pvp, it would still be something new for me to accomplish.

By what the developers said, I take it that they are no longer looking at raising the level cap as was mentioned in the dev. diary update on Nov. 20/12 link. I am assuming this just due to them saying that we are "end game players" now I could very well have this completely wrong. It doesn't honestly matter to me whether they raise the cap or not, but I would like them to implement the adventures and things they were talking about for us level 50s so that doing adventures that give you wasted xp is no longer an issue, and so we all can stick around and continue to play this game that we have all come to love.

Now I may be wrong, and please if there are any level 50s out there that disagree with me please voice your opinion, but I feel as being a level 50 for awhile now, that I have gotten to the top of where you can get, I still love this game, but if it weren't for my guild and friends there would be very little keeping me here, because honestly what is there to do after level 50... at this moment nothing. Do adventures for loot but wasted xp, buy endless lootspots, upgrade your island to level 5... and then what? I do realize that everything takes time to create and implement new things.. but some kind of date for implementation, may help to keep all us level 50s (which by the way there are many, many pages of us now) excited and wanting to play, instead of sleeping our islands and hoping that maybe one day something will happen because it saddens me to see great players leaving due to the boredom factor.

World
    Zeus
    Galaxia:

I am lvl 50 and agree with everything you say.

They have been talking about pvp since Beta in July 2011 I am not a big fan of pvp but it would relieve the boredom that is setting in.

Thanks for you comments and thoughts. I feel we are in the same boat.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread