Closed Thread

Thread: The Quest 'More Damage'

World
    Ares

The Quest 'More Damage'

I keep getting hit with this quest several times a day. I go to claim the reward for having the bow-maker and nothing happens.

I can't get the reward and I can click claim reward until the cows come home and nothing!

I open my quest page and it pops up. I close the quest page and it vanishes even if I don't click claim reward.

Very annoying getting this quest as a daily and not get the rewards for it especially when it comes in a chain and I get several back to back.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also have this issue. I believe it started as soon as I built Longbowmaker. I was well past the level where you're first able to build that as well.

World
    Ares
    I get hit with it like 25 times a day and I don't get the daily quest chains like other players do because of this stupid one!

I have 3 longbowmakers!!!!

I had it pop up 4 times in 1 hour alone and they are doing nothing to fix it.

If it is a bug then get rid of that quest all together and solve the problem :X

World
    Zeus
    This is currently an ongoing issue regarding some quests not being able to be completed even though the requirements have been met. The Development team is aware of the issue and is working on a resolution to solve it. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you very much for being so patient.

BB_xMISTY
    :]
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Closed Thread