Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB doesn't respond to quetions?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

BB doesn't respond to quetions?

So 1 month ago I sent an email to BB asking a question, and I received only 1 response...it was a completely blank email, totally nothing there except the email subject line which gave me my ticket number.

I have since replied to that blank email 4-5 times asking for a response but no one has responded.

BB is this how you treat all your paying customers? Never responding to them?

How can I skip the low man on the totem pole who respond to the emails and go over their heads to the higher ups who might actually respond?

World
    Zeus
    Fair question, with an equal answer.

If you have a game issue send a ticket.
    If you see a BB in-game, then you can (and should) ask there. Its best to whisper them.
    And always you can send a private message in the forums.

Just a note, not all BB's can answer questions, nor are they aloud to. (I.e. you ask when is the next update, they will say "soon")

So, 3 best things to do are:

1. ask.
    2. Prepare for an answer that may not reach your expectations/don't expect an answer.
    3. Be happy with what you get.

lol i know this answer isn't what you would call a good one, but really its all you can expect from a BB anyway.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    No, that's a fair answer.

I did send a ticket a ticket...that's what started it...the response I got was blank...there may have been an actual response to my ticket and it got stripped on it's way to my email...which, regardless of whether BB actually sent a response or not means I never received a response. As far as that goes legally/business speaking that means there was no response.

I have since sent 4-5 further queries (with the ticket number I received) telling them their response was blank and if they could resend their response but have not received ANY replies of ANY kind. They are literally ignoring me.

So a paying customer sent them a query on gems/money and they ignore me?

I'm not above sending this to the BBB..I've done it before for another game which tried to treat a paying customer poorly. Right now I need a response to my initial question and an answer as to why my emails have been ignored!

So who normally responds to tickets? and how do I go over their heads to one of their superiors?

World
    Zeus
    ^^ whoops mb

I would suggest calling Blue Byte.

Check their company website maybe?

I personally have never had issues with sending tickets. i got a response within 3 days with an answer.

But ya, check around for a BB and see if he can help.

1 more thing, you might want to recreate this Forum post to the Technical Forums>Technical Issues. they might help you better there.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hey FalconWolf,

I am going to look into this issue for you. It may have been a fail on our ticketing systems part as we do answer all tickets and try to do it in a timely manner.

Please try emailing account.support@thesettlersonline.net direcly and let me know if they get back to you within 48 hours.

Thanks!

Kate

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks Katealyst, I have just sent in an email with the information and hopefully will have a response soon.

World
    Ares
    I have sent an email Kate. Would be nice to get a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    Hey FalconWolf,

I am going to look into this issue for you. It may have been a fail on our ticketing systems part as we do answer all tickets and try to do it in a timely manner.

Please try emailing account.support@thesettlersonline.net direcly and let me know if they get back to you within 48 hours.

Thanks!

Kate
    Still around from time to time.

BB_DXTed
    Moonlime and Falconwolf,

Did you guys get responses in your email inbox? If not, check your spam filters.

If that is still a no, then I can help you in private messages.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    BB_DXTed, I have not yet received any reply at all, and there is nothing in my spam filter.

I have sent you a PM with a little more info on this (I also sent Kate a PM 4-5 days ago about this but she hasn't responded yet either...she probably gets too many PM's )

World
    Ares
    Hi Ted,

I have sent you a message. So far, no response and no fix in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by BB_DXTed View Post
    Moonlime and Falconwolf,

Did you guys get responses in your email inbox? If not, check your spam filters.

If that is still a no, then I can help you in private messages.
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread