Thread: Can't get to game after sign-in

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    have you all tried using Google Chrome?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's just getting FUBAR. Game login is now acting like the Forum. I was logging in and got the 'unable to load file, delete cache and retry'.
    Just hit the refresh button instead and loaded in no problem. So like getting the error first time with the going to the forum thing.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Having the same promlem now

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same thing started last night server keeps dropping me constantly all night and still this morning.....someone needs to go kick the server and restart it ;-)

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks RomanGod, but its a server side issue, server keeps dropping me, using google chrome tried to clear cache, but server still keeps dropping connection

*edit*
    Something I just did seemed to help, apparently ATT's DNS servers are fubared, I switched over to googles free public dns servers and so far so good.

worth a shot for anyone else suffering from this issue, gonna test on a second computer but this really appears to have fixed the issue for me.

*second edit*
    Changing dns servers helped but did not resolve the issue completely, its alittle better, but still getting server disconnects.

*third edit*
    It ended up not being the game at all being the issue for me, my router took a dive...first for everything...my bad hehe
    figured it out after trying to do my other usual internet stuff and still having the issue's everywhere I went.

World
    Ares
    i had the same problem. it is thesettlersonline.net not .com I believe there is a uk/european version and a north american version

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have been locked out for 2 days, did anyone make a change to get back in?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm having this issue now. Almost 2 months now. sent ticket but not a good reply though. i've been playing since last yr with no problem and yet they asked me to try new browser now? keep clear cache on flash and browser everytime before login, still receive unable to connect to data file message and ask me to clear cache...

Any support or BB would help on this matter ?

Reply to Thread