Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can't get to game after sign-in

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymergg View Post
    I'm having this issue now. Almost 2 months now. sent ticket but not a good reply though. i've been playing since last yr with no problem and yet they asked me to try new browser now? keep clear cache on flash and browser everytime before login, still receive unable to connect to data file message and ask me to clear cache...

Any support or BB would help on this matter ?
    Continuing to work with CS through your support ticket is your best bet!
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    everytime I try and log in my screen just goes white any suggestions?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same thing happening to me today.

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    You could be (1) logged on as part of an educational computer network - that allows log in but as soon as the game starts to load - triggers the recognition that you are trying to play an interactive game that is blocked; or (2) logged into a high traffic network like at a hotel or something that does not have sufficient bandwidth to handle the downloading of the interactive island or (3) something bigger is screwed up.
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I can't get to my old 23rd level at all. I think it might be the use of a different browser. Can anyone help?

World
    Ares
    This is to Grumbly, Raymergg and FatherNostromo,
    I'm having this issue now. Almost 2 months now. sent ticket but not a good reply though. i've been playing since last yr with no problem and yet they asked me to try new browser now? keep clear cache on flash and browser everytime before login, still receive unable to connect to data file message and ask me to clear cache...
    Any support or BB would help on this matter ?
    Raymergg, hi, you are from here? - Kuala LUmpur, I believe you need to contact your isp provider, open ur port and find out what our port #s are ask BB and ask ur ISP how to do this for your router if u do not know. Also u can run a test on your bandwidth, and let bb know what that is, if it is efficient to run our game. I feel this complicates things, although without the knowledge of it myself and probably others cannot help you completely.

My other recommendation is always try to get screenshots...

We have a protocol we all follow on a severely ran server, and it seems to work great, my version is here - http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...-Server-Logins

Grumbley seems to have his fixed, that was a smart thing you figured- would of been my recommendation, call ur ISP' next to. The other thing, is FatherNostromo, are you using a church internet access? perhaps it has our game port flagged you may want to ask BB what is the ports for TSO.

If this helps, I use IE for this server and always have, Ares has always been the best running server of every server that runs this game, I know this as fact due to my experience as a player of international standards, and daily aiding many, many peoples world wide with all kinds of problems successfully. Reminder the more info you get for Support is better for help.
    BTW- I am a testing player from Test server.

( BB_USA please forgive me, I just wanted to help perhaps this will help someone).

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Australia here and white screen as well. First time ever white screen in 3 years
    Last edited by JohnDory; 08-26-15 at 04:12 am. Reason: spelling

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sorted itself out.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDory View Post
    Sorted itself out.
    I'm glad to hear that!

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread