Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: No news...old news

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    This is a really simple answer. You have the Dev's, the Admins (BB's) and, you have us (players).

How it works is like this: We see something we don't like. we send tickets, discuss it on the chat and, on the forums.

Then the BB's (Admins) see whats happening, (whats "trending" if you will) and tell the Dev's what's happening.

After a month or two, when the suggested change is considered a full trend, they start working on a fix/addition to the game.

This can take months of work, depending on what the change is (I.e. PvP compared to chat bug) and the Dev's work hard on it.

lator, players get uneasy. the changes promised are taking forever. so the trend is changed to another topic.

Here the Dev's may stall the update for the next trend, or launch it early. (which would leads to more bugs)

So, why is it hard to answer? really simple. The BB's cannot say anything since we (the players) are just as unstable. and the answer one day may be a total lie another.

T_D
    I have played browsers games for years and have never seen anything like this. Its very simple we the players have been promised year after year for pvp and new features and yet nothing have come to pass. You can ask any BB on this game about when pvp or whatever is coming and they all will say the same thing. we dont know. How dont they know? They do "previews" of whats coming ever few months but with no results. Once you get to level 50 you will see there is no point or reason to continue playing. This game is nothing without players and we deserve answers. People are sick of it and I am one of them. I have been level 50 for a long with nothing to do.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i can say only this, im lvl 50, spendet money on this game, played a lot and now losing all interested on this game, im filling sorry to even startet that game...we need some changes in here...this should be a war game, not trade game

World
    Zeus
    Agreed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i fill sometimes like on wall street, only would like to get some $ back from the game, maybe they should add oil as resours, i would be reach like the sheik from qatar :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Players have been asking for PvP pretty consistently for at least the last 12 months. None of the changes the Devs have implemented have been as consistently requested. Most of the others were passing fads, slight improvements, or not asked for at all.

I've been playing this game nearly 2 1/2 years now, and to be honest it would be nice to have some large scale improvement, not just a new general or building every few months.

After all that time playing, I broke down a couple weeks ago and spent money on this game for the first time. I'd like to think that was an investment in future enhancements to the game. Call it a token of good faith. But like higlander, I'm not here to play a trading game.
    Last edited by AMos; 04-25-13 at 01:30 pm.

World
    Zeus
    I sure do hope that we get an answer from this. The BB's check every forum post but this one needs some attention. We need an answer.

World
    Zeus
    I have been playing this game for about a year and it seems for the last 8 months we all keep hearing about PvP. The BBs promise its gonna happen but cannot give us dates or any info. I want some REAL answers!! Thank you for posting this as I think more ppl should see the lies the BBs have made

World
    Zeus
    Seebee the BB's are not liars.

Remember that they are only Admins. they deal with players who like to talk *** to others.

It's the Dev's that are not delivering.

EDIT: The Term "BB" is a lose title. many Dev's are called BB_XXX as well as normal Admins.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Lets not turn this into a war between players but a active, united front of players who are tired of being toyed with by all BB and devs. If we dont speak nothing will get done. I am a vet of browser games and have seen to many times players/customers getting screwed until the players stand up

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Currently level 50. All of my non-elite buildings are level 5. I'm bored. What's next, honestly?

When I started this game, I was told PvP was just around the corner, and there were only 3 level 50's known on the server. Now, I have 49 level 50's on my friend list, and still... nothing.

I'm not even worried about PvP, I just want something new to look forward to. The only goal I can work towards right now is making my 160ish nobles level 5. And even that doesn't seem to far out of sight, seeing as I've leveled 30 of them from level 4 to level 5 within the last 2.5 weeks.

Closed Thread