Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No news...old news

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBlade View Post
    Currently level 50. All of my non-elite buildings are level 5. I'm bored. What's next, honestly?

When I started this game, I was told PvP was just around the corner, and there were only 3 level 50's known on the server. Now, I have 49 level 50's on my friend list, and still... nothing.

I'm not even worried about PvP, I just want something new to look forward to. The only goal I can work towards right now is making my 160ish nobles level 5. And even that doesn't seem to far out of sight, seeing as I've leveled 30 of them from level 4 to level 5 within the last 2.5 weeks.
    Great post!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unfortunately I see this lack of attention to players of this game a repeat on what happened when the system went down. Nobody could get answers and the unified response from the team at BlueByte was "it's not far away" or "we are hoping its up soon". Instead of giving actual reasons why it happened or how it will be prevented in the future we were treated as if we were even lucky to play the game and we would just have to wait.

This game is funded by the people and therefore and therefore we are all actually acting and active customers. The service to those customers is to provide a game and a user experience that keeps us coming back. It's obvious that the players now have reached a level where there simply is no real cause to progress and in fact the investment in time and money that each of us has made becomes completely redundant once we reach level 50. Instead we are offered up by staff to write poems, or draw pictures. I did those things in my early schooling and I am sometimes insulted that this is what is focused on instead of building the game into an open world where we do not have limits. There are plenty of other games and models where this has been done in the past, it is not as if you will be creating a ground breaking game but you will entice people to come back and surely that means revenue through repeat and new players!

BlueByte, instead of abandoning your loyal players, why not make a calculated and scheduled effort to give the players more? Building more buildings that effectively provide us with the same resources we have in a different way is not the way to do this. PvP may be the answer and I fully understand there are complications with this but surely there can be a lead in where we can at least compete against other guilds in some form. Instead of us coming up with the ideas, I will leave that to you and you creative team but at least survey your players/customers and get feedback on what they think may be cool.

If there is no intention to move forward, at least tell us all instead of leaving your customer base to 'rot'. Give us a proposed date, survey us and most of all respect us as your customers who have helped build your company and your next games!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    they spent all their time and money launching a new game, instead of making this one more playable for the player base they have here...imo its prolly just to distract from the lack of work here, u asked for content they gave u a new game, but who wants to start all over? not me... id like to build on what i have here..no doubt the same thing that happened here will happen on Anno, nuthin new just the same old crap with a shiney new toilet...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSoldier View Post
    they spent all their time and money launching a new game, instead of making this one more playable for the player base they have here...imo its prolly just to distract from the lack of work here, u asked for content they gave u a new game, but who wants to start all over? not me... id like to build on what i have here..no doubt the same thing that happened here will happen on Anno, nuthin new just the same old crap with a shiney new toilet...
    great post, I dont how anyone who plays this could jump to another one MADE by the same company's and what is basically the same **** idea.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Next month it will be a year playing this game, I am asking what is next? I am in the final leg of accomplishing level 50 and have yet to see the benefit of obtaining that goal when there is nothing but the same. I am looking forward to taking part in the PVP version of the game. I know these things take time
    maybe the developers can present us with some beta islands where we can take our PVP frustrations out on!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    even if Anno wasnt meant to distract, which it prolly wasnt. WHY would they make a new game and spend time and invest resources instead of making this one PvP, bc PvP would Bring on a WHOLE New player base, and alot more cash flow

World
    Zeus
    To a Vote then.

+1 to real Answers.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    aye, +1 for answer's

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    this is my very first Browser Based MMO, and tbh, the ONLY reason i still play is to chat with ONE person..... and i see it all day long in global "chats the only good part about this game, if there wasnt chat i wouldnt play"... not a bad experience (eh coulda been worse lol) for my first Broswer Based MMO, i liked it ALOTTT when i first started only these past few months have i grown weary of it, im making my push for 50 now and hope to be there soon, I hope like hell BB finds sumthin for me to do when i hit lvl 50

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i will not play another BlueBite game ever i dont think.
    here we are waiting on pvp still, something that was promised to everyone when this game was in BETA.
    this game is already loseing maxed players, i wonder how much longer this game has left till it closes

Closed Thread