Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: No news...old news

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    So, if I can sum up the players' concerns mentioned in this thread, Ubisoft has two things to deliver: one is to give players a greater variety of advs or challenging things to do, especially past the top range levels and two, update the players who came to this game for PvP. The 11/20 Dev Diary Update was mentioning both these topics, and it has been 6 months, so we need long overdue feedback.

11/20 Dev Diary is at: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...y-Update-11-20
    another fail by BB, so disappointing from a once great company and now a game of dev of misleading info and lies. Seems you guys dont care about the true long time players which is very sad

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I just wanna check with BB if pvp is really gonna be introduced. From the dev dairy it looks promising but when???

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    So, if I can sum up the players' concerns mentioned in this thread, Ubisoft has two things to deliver: one is to give players a greater variety of advs or challenging things to do, especially past the top range levels and two, update the players who came to this game for PvP. The 11/20 Dev Diary Update was mentioning both these topics, and it has been 6 months, so we need long overdue feedback.

11/20 Dev Diary is at: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...y-Update-11-20
    Very well said Sapho, could not have said it any better!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am a lvl 50 player and have been for a few months now. I have been getting more and more bored with the game. There is nothing to do that is interesting anymore. I have no quests to do. The adventures are repetitive and boring. Yeah... they gave us a "new mini adventure" oh yay.... it was completely uninteresting and non- challenging. I still stop in a couple times a day.... do my fields and mines and guild/daily quests... say hi to friends/guildies.... even maybe do a DB or 2 some days.... but it's getting harder and harder to be bothered. We really really NEED new content. New adventures, or maybe a new island to colonize with different minerals or specialties? SOMETHING different to draw us in and give us something to do?? I have been trying out the new Anno Online and it's OK, but still would prefer to have more content added to this game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like an update. I would like even more a timetable.
    I've spent money on this game, and, more importantly, a whole lot of time, and a small measure of respect in return is not too much to ask. Just be up front with us and stop keeping us in the dark.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The latest Dev Diary does not really address some of the topics discussed on the 11/20 Dev Diary ... can we atleast get the latest on whether the ideas on the 11/20 Dev Diary are "off the table" now ... if the answer is YES, then everyone could move on and make their decisions on this game one way or the other.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    More info please. This is taking too long. We need more information.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    I just can't figure out why BB is afraid to "Truly" communicate with the player base (unless of course they are actively avoiding the really bad news - bad news as perceived by the player base).

Just tell us what is going on, what your thinking about, etc. When it changes, just say so. Tell us when your "hoping" to have something out instead of "promising stuff". Tell us about setbacks. Those things are understandable but at least we have a clue that your still interested and still working on the game. Updates on information should be AT LEAST monthly. But this no info until it appears (or nearly appears) on the test server is an "Immature and Inconsiderate" policy toward your customers.

World
    Zeus
    I feel like this thread has run its course. I understand all your concerns and I know you want more information; the global Community Management team is hard at work trying to get you that. I can assure you that PvP is still being worked on and as soon as I have information to share with you, I will do so. In the meantime, we have some exciting new features coming to the game very soon so please check out our two most recent dev diaries.

Click here to read the April dev diary.

Click here to read the May dev diary.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread