Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No news...old news

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down No news...old news

I was looking forward to reading in G-1 good news about PvP or maybe even new features added to this game, but no siree Bob! We go through the motions, through the same events at the same time of the year and we let ourselves spend occasionally a little bit of money because that is about as much excitement as we can get (no offense to the G-1 chat fans), especially once we reach level 50. So, I put it to the developers once and for all: "Are we going to see PvP in 2013?" This game feels like a test tube for Anno online, the other and newer Ubisoft game but we deserve the same treatment and attention.
    Yours truly

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I agree. This game is at a complete stand still, no real answers from devs or the BB team. We put countless hours into reaching level 50 and for what? nothing. We have been promised pvp since I started this game and its still not here. Why is it so hard to get any real answers. Many players have quit this game due to lack of additions for level 50s and to the game in general. Ever year its the same events. When are we going to get something new??? BB you owe us some answers and not we will ask the devs then report a very vague answer. Give us a reason to continue playing this game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree hole heartedly with what is beingsaid. Though I am not yet at lvl 50 what do i have to look forward to once i get there? Have we wasted all this time and money to be stopped cold in our tracks? It is up to you people to make this game worth while, so that you do not loose the loyal fan base that you have. For by not putting the time and effort into this game your followers will feel you shall do the same in the next and the next and soon you will have no followers to play your game!
    I that is indeed your intent please let's us know now!

World
    Ares
    All I have to say is, we had better go PvP or SvS, or all this hard work and perseverance on my part was for not, I am going to Anno online, though I missed the beta, and I am told by the_director it is in German, I can play this game in German, gonna try Anno...
    I'm telling ya though... BB_DXTed and BB_Slash I will just be so p.o. if u all don't get this done... I thought for sure though ... this is just my opinion....

That BlueByte, despite what u all may not know, German ran, they're up on it... n I bet they go Server versus Server... we already tested that way.... and u watch n c..
    n if we go SVS... (more on that subject later)

which is why E and LoU are stale... at over 10mil a week E used to make... LoL... u don't think Ubisoft is smarter then they are ??? much less Germany based, BB.. I am so hoping...

cuz SvS is a he* of a lot more to look forward to for me... a 3 1/2 yr old war vet of MMO's... then PvP.. this is my opinion only.. n what I foresee this game going towards or the other ?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    True. It's been a long time since the preview was announced but up till now there's still no news updated. Many of my lvl50 friends are going inactive because there isnt much for them to do once hitting 50. Im hearing less and less from them and I hope they didnt quit on me. I hope this feature will be applied soon and see them back going active again.

World
    Ares
    We've been playing a beta called Asia Pacific (namesake) lol (joking) for this game n its going closed for a few, and its reopening. So I think they have big plans for this game. Ubisoft has gone world wide with it.. investing heavily in its efforts to get employees situated and it looks like the N Calif offices in San Francisco .. are going to be the center for the Orient as well as I think Singapore.

I've seen the stuff for BlueByte' Ubisoft Germany, and omg if I lived there I would apply. The employment there is so crazy good ... I' haven't seen the equal though for N.Calif. which is nearer to me... Tell ur big friends to hang on n hang in there...

World
    Zeus
    Due to my double checking my information, i have removed this post.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Truly this is ridiculous that the BB's give us no info. There have been so many false promises. Again I will say that people continue to leave due to the lack of support by the DEV'S AND BB MODS. Im aware there are over 10 BB's but why is it so hard to be honest with us and give us what we want along with straight answers!!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Due to my double checking my information, i have removed this post.
    Just wanted to say I respect your digging into what has been promised to us players and you having the courage to edit your post. Thanks

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop21 View Post
    Truly this is ridiculous that the BB's give us no info. There have been so many false promises. Again I will say that people continue to leave due to the lack of support by the DEV'S AND BB MODS. Im aware there are over 10 BB's but why is it so hard to be honest with us and give us what we want along with straight answers!!!!
    This is a really simple answer. You have the Dev's, the Admins (BB's) and, you have us (players).

How it works is like this: We see something we don't like. we send tickets, discuss it on the chat and, on the forums.

Then the BB's (Admins) see whats happening, (whats "trending" if you will) and tell the Dev's what's happening.

After a month or two, when the suggested change is considered a full trend, they start working on a fix/addition to the game.

This can take months of work, depending on what the change is (I.e. PvP compared to chat bug) and the Dev's work hard on it.

lator, players get uneasy. the changes promised are taking forever. so the trend is changed to another topic.

Here the Dev's may stall the update for the next trend, or launch it early. (which would leads to more bugs)

So, why is it hard to answer? really simple. The BB's cannot say anything since we (the players) are just as unstable. and the answer one day may be a total lie another.

T_D

Closed Thread