Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Site is Super Slow

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Site is Super Slow

The last two days have been insanely slow for me to connect to the site, log in, and wait for the game to load.

It takes me 20 minutes just to get in game. In fact as I write this, I am still sitting at the loading page, the bar is full, but it is just sitting there.

I've cleared my cache, rebooted, and still the problem persists.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I've even tried to switch to IE as I have been using FF... and I still have this problem.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am having same problem and would like some input as to why or if there is a fix on the way. I'd be happy if it was acknowledged as I would like to get back to my farms

World
    Zeus
    could be related to the anno online closed beta recently? people flooding to join that server? maybe its running on same servers as settlers or same network?

or just people can't get into anno and saw settlers as the next best thing to play. just speculations.

World
    Zeus
    Is this issue still occurring? Please be sure to contact support for any ongoing loading issues.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Try switching to Google Chrome. I've noticed that there is a lot of problems trying to run this game on IE and FF

Settler
    World
    Ares
    It's nice to see someone from BB reply to this thread. NO one replied to the thread I started about the same problem. It has to be BBs servers of Flash interfacing with the game. My problem started with the last Flash update and continues still. I will say that after the last BB update things improved a little. I've been on about 8 minutes after repeated attempts to get to the game. My mayor's house graphic has not yet appeared.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have done this already and all I was told was that there is a high volume of players. I responded by saying that they should increase their ability to handle more players or they would start losing players. Yesterday after 5 or 6 reload attempts I went on to something else and checked back 45 min later and I was still not in the game. That is crazy. Something needs to be done and done soon. Spends some of that money I gave them for gems to upgrade maybe??

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's not IE. FF or Chrome doesn't fix it. And it's not PC specific. Got my Mom into the game (lol) and she started having problems exactly the same time as the folks here and myself. She has a different ISP than me also so no that.

Edit: Thanks Madam for the first bit of real info. But it is a self correcting problem, if they start losing players, the servers will speed up again lol.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    could be related to the anno online closed beta recently? people flooding to join that server? maybe its running on same servers as settlers or same network?

or just people can't get into anno and saw settlers as the next best thing to play. just speculations.
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    Is this issue still occurring? Please be sure to contact support for any ongoing loading issues.

This is the issue. I'm willing to bet that both TSO and Anno Online are using the same servers and the extra traffic is slowing both sites down as I just tried to go to Anno Online here (http://us.anno-online.com/en) and it's loading slowly too. Been a few minutes and still haven't got to the main site page to login/register.

World
    Ares
    I'll interject here. This is still true for me. Support does not provide any fixes on any issues. All they do is to say they are aware and are looking into, then never respond or provide a fix. The complacent attitude is killing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread