Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PvP - LVL 50 - Boredom

World
    Zeus
    Yep, its been awhile.

The Book system is being tested now, after that, i think they will launch it, then work on the other 2/3's of it (they are working on pt 1/3)
    After that, plan for PvP! the Book system is the last item in their "To-Do list".
    In October/November, plan for Guilds to be updated. After that, who knows? its funny, we have been ranting on PvP and we don't know what's next.

T_D

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    idk, I just play pvp game if I wish to pvp

World
    Ares
    raise the cap
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    I am now 100k away from level 50.
    Pretty sure it's going to be mighty boring then.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I honestly don't understand how some of you get bored at level 50.

Like is all you're buildings level 5, do you have enough Watermills, Silos and Deerstalkers to self sustain yourself? I'm sure you all can do adventure to obtain Granite to Sell for future Events/Buildings like the Science system that is coming out now. Why would you want to Rush to level 50 anyways if you think you'll just become bored? Do you guys not plan on what you're going to do once you reach level 50?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The said when pvp does eventually come out our main islands wont be attacked it will be on a different island.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The crisis quest doesn't help alleviate the boredom as its not even worth doing for the 46-50 group

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why not have a mutual island that everyone can attack. And have supply depos that you can take over and hold, that make things like exotic logs for you. Have these supply depos around the map, some more in the open and some with better choke points, but always with backdoor with an easier way in. When you send generals to this island for the first time, you get sent to a random spot in the map thats between other peoples lines. This way you dont' spawn in the middle of someones holdings, and instead they can at least have some sort of defence set up. And also let you set up you extra generals around areas to create walls of generals, to hold off choke points. Having the same aggro system (thats in the adventures) would allow people to set up defenses, but also make it so you could punch holes in their lines. To get to the depos.

Doing all this would probably be the most simple way to do pvp. And it would even allow lower levels to join in and take a place or two (as long as you put a cap on how many troops can defend one depo). So higher levels can take more land, and defend it better, but the land thats much harder to defend will be changing hands quickly and all the time, allowing everyone to pvp and get resourses.

Also making it so guilds can ally with one another, and have their troops not aggro to each other. Im not sure about this, but it would create a lot of fun guild wars and tactics. Or there could be a GvG island, and a free for all island. Also giving people exp and once and a while extra treasures for defeating generals would encourage people to clear out inactive troops, and to keep the map more clean and organized.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Kind of strange how i post something about pvp and everyone hates on it and this is loved. Anyways your right this would be awesome

World
    Zeus
    I think there is a lot of good info in this thread. Much of it can be implemented without completely reinventing the wheel. Too bad all the work put into the Fairy land stuff wasn't put into some of the ideas on this thread.

My boredom grows every day.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread