Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: PvP - LVL 50 - Boredom

World
    Zeus
    OR they can just make this game like the Settlers 2 and 3 series. Where you have a ship wrecked settlers on an island. That fights NPC on that island and if you dominate it you complete the map and move on to the next map or back to your island.

Simple things we can introduce to this so that it ties back to the main island.

1. Adventure Map that when you start it it gives you a new unit type (like Quartermaster) but its called "BOAT". The BOAT icon appears and allows you to transfer resources/units. Different BOATS can be different allocation allowance (for difficulty of map).

So you can allocate enough to start a storehouse, wood cutter, stone digger, etc. The bare minimum to colonize the new island.

2. From there on it plays exactly like the old settlers game. If you beat the island you must now build a new BOAT to haul the resources back to your main island.
    The new BOAT can carry a limited amount of resources that you've gained on that island back. So you might want to upgrade the boat etc or wait til you harvest enough resources before the adventure time runs out? dunno. needs balancing but the idea is that if you beat the island you can decide how much of the loot goes back to your main island. Adventure is then completed.

World
    Zeus
    and...PvP can be added.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I really, really, really, really hope they take feedback into consideration on the science system and fairy tale so they make more appealing to players at the very least. Its getting harder and harder for me to find the desire/motivation to play.

World
    Zeus
    You are not alone.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Is anyone alone when it comes to hope for PvP?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Yep, its been awhile.

The Book system is being tested now, after that, i think they will launch it, then work on the other 2/3's of it (they are working on pt 1/3)
    After that, plan for PvP! the Book system is the last item in their "To-Do list".
    In October/November, plan for Guilds to be updated. After that, who knows? its funny, we have been ranting on PvP and we don't know what's next.

T_D
    lol i fast forward a few months... What bright minded Dev came up with interrupting me? Don't they KNOW that i'm always right?

*sigh* I retract this message.

Reply to Thread