Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quest Adventures

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Guild Quest Adventures

Can we go ahead make it so that the guild quest isn't to do a specific adventure? Doing adventures for the quest is fine and all, but when its 1 very specific adventure, it just makes it all that much harder to complete. Pirates seems to be the worst for my guild to complete. Its very expensive now to buy bc of the GQ and they don't pop up in searches very often. For me at least. I've suggested long ago to have the adventure quest be either complete a type of adventure, or certain difficulty rating adventure. That way its more flexible for players to complete.

Thoughts?

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    would be a greate idea. i tend to keep at least 1 of every adventure required for guild quests in my star menu, but it becomes an issue when we have the same exact guild quest pop up twice in a row, or even guild quest A, followed by guild quest B, then A again, since as you said pirates doesnt come up all tht often, and neither does nords, another required adv for guild quests.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Reply to Thread