Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 4/30/2013

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    i would just like to know when they are going to fix the lower lvl quests like find more sectors and going to the first adventures and other low lvl quest that we high players can not unlock because we have already exceeded that lvl requirements also the new buildings rock to bad i got no more room on my island for them maybe you guys can add like little islands that connect to the main island or just increase the main island to have more room to add more things and Sangaril i also agree with you no pvp i too also play this game to get away from all the pvp-based games too competitive and a LOT of whiners and complainers if there were more games like tso i would also support them yes i pay money to play this game because it is worth it this is probably the only game that does not have that many bugs in it and when you submit a ticket you actually get a response that is not always a computer generated answer but an actual person responding to you via e-mail of course and when here are bugs in this game i known that at least they are actually trying to get rid of them sometimes they may not get to them right away like the low lvl quests but i am sure they have a decent reason why they have not yet fixed them ohh and there is one other thing i would like to say maybe they should be a monthly bonus for gems it does not have to be a lot but i am sure alot of us gem buyers would like to see a minimum of 30% bonus at least every month i would be GREATLY appreciated and thank you for spending a little time reading all of this

World
    Zeus
    Are some of our guilds actually going to be getting our guild quests? We haven't gotten ours in weeks. Would actually love to have a chance to be getting them and be getting the guild coins that go along with them. Or at least be compensated for all the lost guild coins that we would have gotten for the weeks we haven't gotten our guild quests.

World
    Zeus
    Just want to say, have sent in many tickets to support about guild quests. All with same reply. The developers know and will work on it. Enjoy the game. Some of my guildies have sent tickets as well. Amazing that just a few minutes ago, we just got our first guild quest in weeks. THANK YOU!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I like the game. just started 2 months ago.

World
    Zeus
    Nice to hear about some new stuff, but any news on:

Fixing broken adventures like Secluded Experiments, Wild Mary, SOTV?
    Something for lvl 50's to do..
    Nords 2
    Training more than 25 units at a time...seriously painful
    Adventure and 3x buff stacking
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Karae View Post
    I like the game. just started 2 months ago.
    Just wait another 5 months or so then I think your view will change greatly

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    okay so started in Dec, but spent a week in hospital, and a few weeks

recovering.

World
    Ares
    I've been playing a while and am in the upper 30's levels. I like the game and appreciate the new things you are bringing to the table. I thought I say that to help balance the kvetching going on in the thread.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Leahea View Post
    The new buildings look interesting. I think one may be a printer's shop and the other maybe an inventor's shop but I can't for the life of me see how that would benifit the goals of past workyards. I too would like to see what you offer to the level 50's and the types of things that would free up some of the daily maintinence would really be nice for us upper level players.
    The first one looks like a paper mill probably uses logs and water for sources the other building looks like it might be an ink producer resources would probably be water and iron ore.

World
    Zeus
    all very good