Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Dev's Diary 4/30/2013

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStevie View Post
    Hello BB_Effiluna,
    Just a short and simple question for you. Today is May 20th, 2013 and as stated in your post there should be a new crisis quest heading our way after Maintenance on Thursday May 23rd, therefore the question is, are we still on target for this new Crisis Quests "The Fallen Army" ?

As there has been nothing further from you about this, please advise.

Stevie
    This is still on target, yes. You can preview the patch notes for this week here.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you BB_Effiluna for the update. I saw something about the new Crisis Quest and I truly hope the rewards are much better than the other servers. As one who believes to spend all of these resources for 250 gems is not worth it to me. I do have faith that BB will give us something better then the 250 gems and being a Level 49 (who does not want to be at level 50) it would be nice to have a chance at getting another Silo and watermill for completing the quests. Even at daily normal prices for buying gems, 250 gems is less than $ 5.00, without a sale price. That is just not worth it to me for all of the resources I will expend for it. Please don't have someone remark that you get rewards for completing the individual quest, ok we all know they are never enough to make up for what we spend on them.

For now we all wait and hopefully the other servers were a test and the feedback will show this Crisis Quest (if not amended) is a waste of time and resources.

My 2 cents worth,
    Stevie

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hello BB_Effiluna

Just a quick question.

Last Crisis Event we gotten 500 Gems and/or Silo and Watermill (Or Both) depending on level.

Why for this crisis event, you changed it to 250 Gems and 4 Medic-packs? Is that do to the fact its easier or is it just something completing different?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Neo_,
    Are you trying to get a job at BB, sounds like it to me. Let's all be honest, the new crisis quest is garbage. We all know it, you just don't want to have to admit it.
    Here are the facts, the Four Winds quest was tough but worth it in the end, for the rewards. This one is NOT. The first quest I have is to pay 5000 saltpeter. Do the math on what that is worth.
    What you fail to understand is basic math. The math is this, 250 gems at 4:1 (current gem sellers rate) is 1k GC, put the 4 Medi-packs. So, maybe 2k gc worth. MAX.
    Basic match, 500 gems is 2k GC's and then add on a Watermill and Silo at 3200 and 3000 respectively. That is for the Four Winds Quest, which adds up nicely. You see the difference.

What happened, we all know. Too many people complained so BB made it easier and now the rewards are just horrible. The TERM is "Crisis Quest", it is NOT supposed to be easy. But people complained. It is people's right to complain if they do not like something, this way it has a chance of being changed and/or amended.

You did get one thing right, it is to challenge us and make us work for it. Yet people complained and now you see the results of it. I wish it was harder, so we would have better rewards. I have over 50k Gems currently and I don't need the 250 gems for losing all the resources they are asking me for. I will save them for the Science System which in my opinion is what I am waiting for and will love to see. I have been playing the test server and I can't wait for the Science System.

I suggest you do your quests Neo, as I am sure it is someone like me who will be selling you resources when you need them for a useless quest. So, go and enjoy. Everyone is entitled to their 2 cents, even if we disagree. Clearly we do. You should stop sucking up and not say we are whining. We have the same right to express our opinions as you do.

Stevie

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStevie View Post
    Hey Neo_,
    Are you trying to get a job at BB, sounds like it to me. Let's all be honest, the new crisis quest is garbage. We all know it, you just don't want to have to admit it.
    Here are the facts, the Four Winds quest was tough but worth it in the end, for the rewards. This one is NOT. The first quest I have is to pay 5000 saltpeter. Do the math on what that is worth.
    What you fail to understand is basic math. The math is this, 250 gems at 4:1 (current gem sellers rate) is 1k GC, put the 4 Medi-packs. So, maybe 2k gc worth. MAX.
    Basic match, 500 gems is 2k GC's and then add on a Watermill and Silo at 3200 and 3000 respectively. That is for the Four Winds Quest, which adds up nicely. You see the difference.

What happened, we all know. Too many people complained so BB made it easier and now the rewards are just horrible. The TERM is "Crisis Quest", it is NOT supposed to be easy. But people complained. It is people's right to complain if they do not like something, this way it has a chance of being changed and/or amended.

You did get one thing right, it is to challenge us and make us work for it. Yet people complained and now you see the results of it. I wish it was harder, so we would have better rewards. I have over 50k Gems currently and I don't need the 250 gems for losing all the resources they are asking me for. I will save them for the Science System which in my opinion is what I am waiting for and will love to see. I have been playing the test server and I can't wait for the Science System.

I suggest you do your quests Neo, as I am sure it is someone like me who will be selling you resources when you need them for a useless quest. So, go and enjoy. Everyone is entitled to their 2 cents, even if we disagree. Clearly we do. You should stop sucking up and not say we are whining. We have the same right to express our opinions as you do.

Stevie
    well said

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Agreed Bishop21