Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 4/30/2013

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was thinking a tinker or inventor shop, and a book/paper maker.

as long as pvp stays a completely optional part of the game (including the ability to develop at nearly the same pace) and "farming" other players isn't the norm I don't mind it but am not thrilled for it (more granite means lower cost for upgrades and pvpers will want the weapons we produce so greater profits so it might not all be bad).

I really want the tech trees though.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaril View Post
    you want PvP so bad go play Evony this game is fine without PvP that's actually why i play this game to get away from pvp
    Actually you have it wrong The Settlers has always been a war game in the past (Check out ANY other version, there are ALOT). The promise of PVP is why I played this game until recently when I practically quit after more than a year and am waiting to hear more about PVP so I can come back to rejoin others that seem to feel the same way I do. That is if it's any good when and IF it happens. Feels like I've been lied to to get my business. And there is DEFINITELY proof that I was so far.

Now if it were the new Simcity then i wouldn't expect war but that got boring for me after only 2 or 3 plays and that you could build and build until your heart desires.

I really don't want to start from scratch on an old game like Evony, although I hear it's not bad. I would rather just see this game get what was promised and from there I will decide on CE or no game until I'm ready to jump into something new.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    this game has become extremely boring, sign in rebuild fields and wells, do adventure and repeat. nothing new. same boring repetitive cycle. Players are leaving daily due to lack of new content and those who still sign in who do for chat with friends.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    There is no mention of fixing guild quests for guilds who haven't received them in 2 months. Genesis has reported it several times, and instead of fixing the issue you guys report on a new roll out of quests. Awesome so we keep getting pushed further and further back. D: *ANGRY*

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Actually really upset over this. Good job rolling out new quest lines when a great portion of your customers can't even get them. How stupid!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop21 View Post
    Just wait another 5 months or so then I think your view will change greatly
    and then wait 2 years, like us

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by canaryfudo View Post
    and then wait 2 years, like us
    They are toying with us canary. They will not give us what we want so I ask all level 50's not to spend any money until we get what we the players were promised!!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop21 View Post
    They are toying with us canary. They will not give us what we want so I ask all level 50's not to spend any money until we get what we the players were promised!!!!!
    well no more money for 50 level player : 2 vote

World
    Zeus
    Really, people actually still spend money here? Why?

World
    Zeus
    I have no reason to buy any more gems.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    If something can go wrong, it will.