Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well tried pokki besides the following browsers: chrome (prefered), opera, firefox, comoda still same message and can pingthe server.still nothing

Recruit

Cool need help logging in

hi, this is from emailing customer service, i just copy and pasted the emails.........

i started by using facebook to log into the game, ive been playing every day for months, reaching level 39 (or so), i went into facebook and deleted a lot of games and feeds, including settlers online, in my facebook.
    now i cant log in, i have been trying every which way i can.
    im only sure of my email.. mikecarter1000@gmail.com , i think my name in the game is cptcarter1st

password doesnt work, re doing my password doesnt work, player name doesnt work, i bought gems twice before, i am pasting the email confirmation that was sent to me re: this...

Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US Payment

Hello mikecarter1000@gmail.com,

Thank you for choosing UltimatePay on Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US!

UltimatePay helps Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US process secure payments. Also, for choosing UltimatePay today, we're going to give you 100 UltimatePoints FREE (a $1 value) for use on your next purchase. UltimatePoints is a virtual currency accepted on over 1,000 games and services and make buying online even easier. Click here
    to claim your UltimatePoints.

We have communicated your payment to Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US for the cptcarter1st account. Your payment should now be reflected on their site.

Information for your UltimatePay Payment to Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US:
    Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US Transaction ID: 316973
    Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US Account Name: cptcarter1st
    Description: 2100 Gems
    Amount: $9.99
    UltimatePay Order Number: 804-7854-18906
    UltimatePay Transaction ID: {d5d58e5d-964b-40cd-b26d-c9da752e8cfe}
    Service: Ubisoft - The Settlers Online US by Ubisoft
    Payment Method: Credit Card
    ----------------------------------------

can you help me, its a rwally fun game, i wish i didnt delete it from facebook, i can send you my isp address, or anything else
    Account Support
    Hello cptcarter1st, We have received your request and will reply as soon as p...
    Jun 18 (2 days ago)
    Account Support
    Hello cptcarter1st, To delete your account you must unlink your Facebook acco...
    7:19 AM (17 hours ago)
    Mike Carter <mikecarter1000@gmail.com>

4:24 PM (8 hours ago)

to Account
    the reason i sent you the first email was because i already couldnt get into the game using the exact directions in this email ou sent me, when i first joined your game, i used the facebook to enter the game, it was real quick, i played for months, i think, like i wrote level 39, i bought gems twice, of which, i attached the email receipt, to try to help identify me, i dont have a uplay name, so i coulndt use the left side of the access screen, it said, login fail, it told me to try the right side , the email side,
    now this is where i couldnt access it for 2 days, at which point i sent you the email, now you send me an email repeating what i did the first time, i try to re set everything it fails,
    i went even so far as to set up a account under aaaaaaa, or something, but it starts the game at level 1, which im not going to start over.

my email is mikecarter1000@gmail.com
    my player name is mcarterbeach or cptcarter1st
    i can give you my isp if needed or the attached receipt for 2 payments of gems is attached
    i have tried to re set the password i think 5 times now but it wont allow me access.

i play every day, i spend a lot of time on your game, i help other members in my guild, i love the fact you added a tree for science, i was very excited, but i cant get into the game, my gmail has 5 attempts for password change.
    i never set up a pw to get into the game, i usewd facebook, but like i said, i deleted a lot of old games and apps in my facebook, if i would of known this would of happened i wouldnt of deleted it from facebook.

i cleared my cookies now and cache, i reboot my computer.

i may have my player name wrong, but i dont think thats it, i try to use the same thing

can you help me, neither side of the transfer accounts works, i have my email, i set a password, maybe its my player name, BUT my receipt says cptcarter1st

pleas help, i miss playing, its fun

thankj you for your time
    srry about the misspellings

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    That is beyond my capability.

World
    Zeus
    I tried this Pokki thing and don't see Settlers as an app. Am I missing something? The only thing that comes up in the search is the webpage, which Pokki launches as a webpage
    Last edited by LadyTerra; 06-20-13 at 12:07 pm.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    I tried this Pokki thing and don't see Settlers as an app. Am I missing something? The only thing that comes up in the search is the webpage, which Pokki launches as a webpage
    You don't need to download Pokki app. Search for The Settlers Online. Then Install The Settlers Online Application.

World
    Zeus
    Nope, doesn't show up on the Pokki web page or on the app itself. Are you logging in through UPlay or Facebook?

World
    Zeus
    Neither. It shows up for me. Have you tried looking at what apps you could already install?

World
    Zeus
    Its no big deal. If someone has a direct link to the download, just send me the link via pm or ingame mail.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    Its no big deal. If someone has a direct link to the download, just send me the link via pm or ingame mail.
    Mkay.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hi rgc i got pokki but cant seem to find the settlers app and was wondering if it was under a dif name?

Reply to Thread