Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I tried Pokki, but nothing comes up in the search for Settlers. How do you do this?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sorry, but this is the wrong approach. Failure of the software is not my problem, it's the devs.

I can log in using the support login button, so there's a place for BB to start. Whatever the difference is between the main login page and the support login page, one works and the other doesn't.

Fix it, please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have the same problem as some others with locating the game in/pokki. Regardless of weather I search for "The Settlers Online" or "Castle Empire" I get 0 (Zero) results. Nice to know I didn't actually need to DL pokki though. Is there a direct link to the games Non-Browser App?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    how do i login on my pc at home? i cannot see the same login page as it usually is. i just see white background and text

is there a plugin i am missing? ive played alot of flash games and all of them works. I was playing fine last night also.

ive tried restart, clear cache, chhange browser. all of them didnt work

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Here's one for you RGC. This is what I get now (see screenshot below) when I go to the home page to log in. It shows places to enter user name and password, but it will not do anything when I click play. One day I got here instead of the normal homepage. I have tried deleting all browsing data to no avail. I have tried different browsers as well as on three different machines, and for some reason all of them take me here 90% of the time...once ina while it will load the normal home page and allow me to log in. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Has been working again lately, so hopefully whatever happened has been resolved.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I already use Google Chrome, so this problem has nothing to do with IE. I cannot log in. Refreshed many times, did computer restart, cookies were removed, etc.
    This is just a case of brand new glitches occurring every time there is a maintenance done. Something has been screwed up again because of last night's maintenance.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I was logged in and on my island when I was booted and now I cant get anything but a maintence screen, after the login page.

ok I have tried several things including deleting history, cache, flash cache, site data & plugins. Computer shutdown, router shutdown (in case it was a problem there)
    I keep getting kicked to a maintence screen.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by PandoraTaylor View Post
    I was logged in and on my island when I was booted and now I cant get anything but a maintence screen, after the login page.

ok I have tried several things including deleting history, cache, flash cache, site data & plugins. Computer shutdown, router shutdown (in case it was a problem there)
    I keep getting kicked to a maintence screen.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post231935

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still cant login on Firefox, chrome works fine. I went as far as clearing my flash cache, and browser cache. That didnt work, so i deleted flash and firefox and redownloaded both, still cant loggin. This is exhausting. Havnt tried pokki yet, i just want it to work on firefox. Put in a ticket already and as u can imagine they have been so super duper helpful.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I'd stick with using to Google Chrome playing TSO. It has a built in Adobe flash player. Works very well and better then FireFox.

Reply to Thread