Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I cannot login. I get a message that says "connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue. The guy with the mallet comes on and he is pounding on the big box. This has been happening consistently for the last 2 days. Prior to that I could at least login completely before it started messing up. I use chrome and when I tried logging in this morning, it was from a fresh boot up, with the same results.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was told by mod Cerelan to report that I have to restart several times (3-5) before the game actually finishes loading.
    I was also told to add a screen shot, but that doesn't seem possible or prudent even.
    I've tried Brave browser, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. My preferred browser is Brave.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello.

If you are reporting an issue, please follow the following template, so we can get enough information to understand & investigate the issue:

Report template explanation

• How did the error manifest itself?
      For example: error message, connection lost, etc.
    • Date and time - When did the problem occur?
      Please state here the exact date and time when the error occurred.
    • What did you do last?
      Please briefly describe your activities in the game.
    • Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    • Have you already done the first steps?
      Please have a look at this topic: Help with Game, Connection Problems
      The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards?
    • Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
      How to clear cache and cookies can be found here.
    • Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.
    • Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    • Internet provider / Internet speed:
    • Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    • Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    • Which browser AND browser version are you using?
      You can find the exact version of your browser as follows:
      • Firefox.
        Menu: Help > About Mozilla Firefox
      • Internet Explorer
        Menu: "?" > "About"
      • Google Chrome.
        Toolbar: "Wrench icon" > "About Google Chrome".
      • Safari
        Menu: "Safari" > "About Safari".

Also kindly add reproduction steps and don't hold back with how detailed they might be.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Oh look, the recommended fi didnt work go figure

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can't load the game either. The template above isn't really going to help. It gets to hammer guy with bar at the bottom stuck near green bush at the right. Doesn't matter which browser, tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, they're the latest version. Also, used the browser to log into a different account and that account works! So looks like it's just my account that's messed up. Clear cache and cookies, same thing. Reset password, same thing... hammer guy, green bush, and stuck -- 2 days now. I did start the event, but looks like I'm not going to finish it. Or maybe never even play again.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What a waste of an event, used my egg tree and have lost almost 8 hours with this log in mess, cleared cache, cookies everything and I STILL cant get to my island and the strange thing is why do I still want to play this?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    UPDATE: So a friend got on to my island while I was not able to log in and could see my generals were stuck at 40% build after return from an adventure. He watched them finish building, but then I still couldn't log in. But after the 15 minute wait, it now works! Maybe related, maybe not -- with this game who knows.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Nearly each time I log in, I get to the loading bar screen, and the bar will hang at about 95%. All browsers. So I do the old fashioned: shift > refresh, and that usually does the trick on the 2nd or 3rd time. (hold down shift key while clicking the refresh arrow on the browser).
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Read past end of file failure

Every time I get the console messages in the jpg I have attached, I know I can quit waiting because the game is not going to load. This saves me a lot of waiting time! When this happens, the first 3-6 times I try to load the game, I delete the application data log out, log back in, accept cookies, and try again. I just watch the console for the warnings and the file read failure, and if they don't show up the game will load.

I hope this helps the development team figure out just where this is all happening and can fix it before everyone quits trying to play!
    Attached Images

Settler
    World
    Ares
    https://prnt.sc/5-tOtrcrWKV7

Doesn't seem to be going away though, I done everything they asked over the years to help log in. Past 3 events this is my normal, can't log in for most of it why bother playing anymore?
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Reply to Thread