Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

  1. #61
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2
    World
    Ares
    Not having any luck with chrome, explorer or firefox. I downloaded chrome and firefox as was using microsoft edge. Cleared cookies and history etc

  2. #62
    Recruit scaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    30
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    Not having any luck with chrome, explorer or firefox. I downloaded chrome and firefox as was using microsoft edge. Cleared cookies and history etc
    I have the same problem. I have been able to log in, but getting the game to load is different. Standalone doesn't work either. Nor does another game server - I've tried sandycove and zeus today.

    Even the primary loader doesn't complete. The blue bar freezes under the first Ubisoft logo. I'm getting fed up with the string of issues. It's been slow loading for ages and I've gotten into a routine of cleaning flash, cache, changing settings, etc. It eats up my game time. Hopefully when the clocks go back everything will settle down.

    However - that's not until next week!

  3. #63
    Veteran General DJHerbalT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Republic of Kanata
    Posts
    537
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, no luck here either. I'd done all that already...

  4. #64
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    World
    Zeus
    Same boat, same attempts at bailing (clearing cache, restarting browser and system, different browsers, different realms) no joy.

    Clearly something at the BB end.

  5. #65
    Veteran General Crazy-Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    571
    World
    Zeus
    I was online a lot this afternoon. I just tried to sign in now and no luck on 3 different browsers. I know the drill. Check clearing cache, restarting browser and system, different browsers and still no luck. I have no issues signing in. Its the loading screen. Gets half way and stops !

  6. #66
    Veteran General Crazy-Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    571
    World
    Zeus
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast

  7. #67
    Recruit scaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    30
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast
    Fixed now, but I lost out on over 24 hours, so my weekly count is back to zero and effectively I'm 2 days behind on halloween. I am fed up with not being able to play on my day off. I'd forgotten about the loss of prem.

    Yours in total deflation

  8. #68
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    World
    Zeus
    So, been searching and working on this for a few days now. My in game name is Awenasa, but I cannot login to Settlers because I cannot access my Facebook account right now. That is how I signed up and have always logged in. I tried my email address and password from Facebook, and anything else I can think of. How does a FaceBook user login without Facebook?

  9. #69
    Administrator BB_Odhran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,127
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Awenasa View Post
    So, been searching and working on this for a few days now. My in game name is Awenasa, but I cannot login to Settlers because I cannot access my Facebook account right now. That is how I signed up and have always logged in. I tried my email address and password from Facebook, and anything else I can think of. How does a FaceBook user login without Facebook?
    Would you please contact our support team by going here. They will be able to assist you further with this issue and getting you back on your account.

    -BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts