Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Hello Everyone!

So, I'm going to tell you simple instructions on how to fix your Log-in problem if it doesn't work on the first time. A lot of people have been posting that they can't log in so before you post up a thread, Read this and the Simple List/ Several Steps on what you should do so you're able to play the game or if there is any more Bug's or Technical Issues.

So, 90% of Game Problems can easily be fixed by doing a quick refresh at the Top of the browser page just look for a recycle sign!

Now if the Refresh doesn't work then please follow these simple rules to be able to log-in.

1) Clear Cache/Cookies
    2) Restart Computer

then try logging back into the game. If it doesn't work and IF your using IE (Internet Explorer) switch to Google Chrome or Fire Fox. (Google Chrome mostly).

Now, your probably thinking

Why Should I switch from using Internet Explorer to Google Chrome??

Well, it's because that Internet Explorer doesn't work to well with Java and Adobe Flash player running at the same time. Very bad combination really. It's like a Shark vs Shark. They will kill each other.

But anyways.

Thanks,

Roman

Last edited by CL_RGC; 05-31-14 at 03:39 pm.

World
    Zeus
    RGC, you are awesome. Thank you so much for posting this!!
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

World
    Zeus
    Thanks Misty!

You sticky it too! GASP! :O

My very First Sticky Post.. TYVM! =D

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I deleted cookes and restarted my computer and still nothing. I am so tired of the crap I cant see straigt.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    RGC with pokki does it still use a ton of memory for flash?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Llemonie View Post
    I deleted cookes and restarted my computer and still nothing. I am so tired of the crap I cant see straigt.
    Have you tried using a different browser?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna View Post
    RGC with pokki does it still use a ton of memory for flash?
    I'd have to say No. I haven't really compared it yet. I do enjoy using it though. I don't get flash crashes or them Refresh your client or anything like that. Maybe once a month i might. other then that. its great.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I decided to try pokki and see how it works. I do like that its browser free, and even though it still uses flash, the actual flash plugin process stays at pretty low resource usage while the pokki processes takes the brunt of the work. Therefore not lagging flash on my computer overall (Youtube, 1channel.ch etc).
    But after being on for 2-3 hours the game gets very laggy where it's unplayable and I have to refresh. This is not pokki but my computer I'm sure, but overall for me the browser works better in my case.

It's a pretty nifty little program though. I think I'll use it on my gaming rig when I set it up! Thanks RGC.

World
    Zeus
    I have downloaded Pokki into my Toshiba laptop that's running Vista.

Works like a champ.

Thanks man.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna View Post
    I decided to try pokki and see how it works. I do like that its browser free, and even though it still uses flash, the actual flash plugin process stays at pretty low resource usage while the pokki processes takes the brunt of the work. Therefore not lagging flash on my computer overall (Youtube, 1channel.ch etc).
    But after being on for 2-3 hours the game gets very laggy where it's unplayable and I have to refresh. This is not pokki but my computer I'm sure, but overall for me the browser works better in my case.

It's a pretty nifty little program though. I think I'll use it on my gaming rig when I set it up! Thanks RGC.

That's odd Lacuna, I'd be running it for like 8 Hours Straight, Would get a few lag spikes here and there, but that is just my laptop being stupid.

Reply to Thread