Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging in? READ HERE!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Not having any luck with chrome, explorer or firefox. I downloaded chrome and firefox as was using microsoft edge. Cleared cookies and history etc

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    Not having any luck with chrome, explorer or firefox. I downloaded chrome and firefox as was using microsoft edge. Cleared cookies and history etc
    I have the same problem. I have been able to log in, but getting the game to load is different. Standalone doesn't work either. Nor does another game server - I've tried sandycove and zeus today.

Even the primary loader doesn't complete. The blue bar freezes under the first Ubisoft logo. I'm getting fed up with the string of issues. It's been slow loading for ages and I've gotten into a routine of cleaning flash, cache, changing settings, etc. It eats up my game time. Hopefully when the clocks go back everything will settle down.

However - that's not until next week!

World
    Zeus
    Yes, no luck here either. I'd done all that already...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same boat, same attempts at bailing (clearing cache, restarting browser and system, different browsers, different realms) no joy.

Clearly something at the BB end.

World
    Zeus
    I was online a lot this afternoon. I just tried to sign in now and no luck on 3 different browsers. I know the drill. Check clearing cache, restarting browser and system, different browsers and still no luck. I have no issues signing in. Its the loading screen. Gets half way and stops !

World
    Zeus
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast
    Fixed now, but I lost out on over 24 hours, so my weekly count is back to zero and effectively I'm 2 days behind on halloween. I am fed up with not being able to play on my day off. I'd forgotten about the loss of prem.

Yours in total deflation

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So, been searching and working on this for a few days now. My in game name is Awenasa, but I cannot login to Settlers because I cannot access my Facebook account right now. That is how I signed up and have always logged in. I tried my email address and password from Facebook, and anything else I can think of. How does a FaceBook user login without Facebook?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Awenasa View Post
    So, been searching and working on this for a few days now. My in game name is Awenasa, but I cannot login to Settlers because I cannot access my Facebook account right now. That is how I signed up and have always logged in. I tried my email address and password from Facebook, and anything else I can think of. How does a FaceBook user login without Facebook?
    Would you please contact our support team by going here. They will be able to assist you further with this issue and getting you back on your account.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Our guild leader can't even login. The message is always "Uplay unavailable" always pops up. So he can't go any further. Any clue as to what to do with that?

Also, since the change to Unity, If I'm even able to send geologists, it takes 3 times or more of sending. The game freezes 2-3 times while trying to click on the geo, what to send for and then to send. Most times after he's been sent and looks like he's gone, after a few more freezes, he's back in the star, never having left. This happens again and again.

Can't click on the New Quest arrow, can't click on the "!" for quests. Constant game freezes (every 10-15 seconds) to the point that you can't get anything or hardly anything done. Game Refreshed! shows up after quite a few of the freezes, but then the game freezes again.

The list is long, like others have said with the problems they are having. They all started with the change to Unity. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. At first with Chrome I could get some things done. But as each day goes by that I login, it seems that the freezes happen much faster, with less time in between to accomplish anything and nothing ever happens the first time. I've got to go thru the same motions again and again to even have a chance of it happening once. The game is definitely unplayable for me.

Reply to Thread