Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Interface related to Mining/Resources

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Suggestion for Interface related to Mining/Resources

I think it would be beneficial to the developers to add some way that we could get a grasp of where we are at when it comes to resources, with emphasis on mining. The reason for this is because most players, even at the highest and most knowledgeable levels, send their geologists out to look for new mines when in the case of not being sure if they are at their max. It's not a case of ignorance, it's a case of doing so many other things in the game at one time, that there is very little want to scan around our individual map and count out the mines. Sure, we can open the economy menu and count, but that's the same issue imo... not worth wasting time on.

There really should be some sort of system to know where you are at in the game resource wise, and even though they have said it will be implemented in the future a couple times now, it has been over a year since the first mention of that patch has been spoken about.

Please come up with a system to let us know how we are doing and when we can stop sending out endless geologists in the game, especially geologists that we have paid gems for in many cases. Here is my idea of how it should be done (lower right corner):

http://i.imgur.com/rVr7aQ8.jpg

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Cool idea, I like it.... though there's a Suggestion area for this

Reply to Thread