Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Science System 5/9/2013

World
    Zeus
    Very nice! Great job on the development!
    Confucius say, Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Woah. Looks neat.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nothing about the 4th skill tree ?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Add 7 buildings but dont give us more space on island?(or chance for second island) Makes sense.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Name: Quality Coal Shafts
    Effect: Grants a certain chance to find Coal deposits that can be mined faster.

if you were to then fill those deposits with coal refills, could you have a permanent super fast level 5 coal mine?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I do like they are putting new things in.

Having said that, this particular tree is kind of a yawn for me. It won't help me at this point. I have already upgraded most buildings past the point of needing stone or marble, and i already have a good coal and copper chain. I wish it would have put in a possibility of finding a granite mine. That would have made it worthwhile!

Hopefully, future trees will offer more.
    Last edited by jcleaver; 05-09-13 at 07:56 am. Reason: Spelling

World
    Zeus
    Interesting we get Science System to develop new buildings that make items to find better mines, that contain stuff I have so much of already i don't know what to do with it or couldn't care less if I ever get anymore unless it can be used in a competitive way. My guess is this means that this game will probably never get a one on one combat system of any kind or any competition at all. Instead it is being made to simply see how many will foolishly spend money to hurry a process up again and again to make stuff that means absolutely nothing in the end. This is a slap in the face for those that were promised PVP and instead they come out with more garbage. The good stuff should come first then you can dump the garbage on us later. This is like the final season of a television series where they are running out of things to write about but need to make that final chapter just because they feel they might be able to bleed some profits out of some that will stay tuned in and have enough material for possible reruns but behind the curtain it is just a test show for another show they have higher expectations for. I'm not falling for it. I'm done with this game, just signing in for an occasional guild chat, unless we get what we were promised.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jcleaver View Post
    I do like they are putting new things in.

Having said that, this particular tree is kind of a yawn for me. It won't help me at this point. I have already upgraded most buildings past the point of needing stone or marble, and i already have a good coal and copper chain. I wish it would have put in a possibility of finding a granite mine. That would have made it worthwhile!

Hopefully, future trees will offer more.

I agree....all those options in the skill trees, and not one that comes back with granite still!? Kinda disappointing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this will be a nice addition to the game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF692011 View Post
    ... My guess is this means that this game will probably never get a one on one combat system of any kind or any competition at all. ...
    If you had paid attention to everything that they've released, you'd know that they plan on using this tech tree within the PvP system they are working towards. As mentioned in the video they posted a while back. (Which can still be found on the front page).

As the diary says, they are starting with releasing this, and adding to it later. There are 4 tech trees, and they've told us what 3 of them are. What's #4 ? Possible PvP tech tree?