Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Science System 5/9/2013

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This makes me happy!
    I like the new buildings..and I knew it when we all got the preview it would be something along these lines........for us new players it is great......I understand the concerns of older players....but your day will come...so be quiet!
    AGAIN THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This update looks wonderful, but can we have a little atoll to hold all of these new buildings? An offshore scientific enclave where all of these eggheads can reside.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I want these updates more than pvp they look AWSOME!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds awesome!! Looking forward to it being implemented.

World
    Zeus
    Thank you BB for this new stuff. I am glad to see it. I hope you continue to move toward something to challenge LVL 50s.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenBlade View Post
    If you had paid attention to everything that they've released, you'd know that they plan on using this tech tree within the PvP system they are working towards. As mentioned in the video they posted a while back. (Which can still be found on the front page).

As the diary says, they are starting with releasing this, and adding to it later. There are 4 tech trees, and they've told us what 3 of them are. What's #4 ? Possible PvP tech tree?
    Good luck hoping this #4 is the pot of gold, AGAIN. I really hope your not disappointed. lol

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire512 View Post
    Name: Quality Coal Shafts
    Effect: Grants a certain chance to find Coal deposits that can be mined faster.

if you were to then fill those deposits with coal refills, could you have a permanent super fast level 5 coal mine?
    [/LEFT]
    My thought was, if you build an endless copper mine on a faster copper deposit, will it be a faster endless copper mine?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Looks awesome. I hope these buildings are purchasable with in-game resources and not gems. Would be so annoying for this only to be for players who invest 1000s of $ into this...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    cool but what if your already higher than lvl 39

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love new content as much as the next person, BUT... I'm still waiting for my broken quests from the November update to get fixed. When I report it, I just get told the Dev's are aware of it. Could we get those fixed before we run off to put in new quests that may also break????