Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SCIENCE SYSTEM (Geologist Skill Tree)

World
    Zeus
    Also this Geo. is now a fully skilled 31/31 Jolly Geo. (Specialized in GOLD & COPPER) below is what he can find when it comes to Gold Mine.. same goes to Copper Mines as well..

Starfire bro. maybe u can take the Coal and Iron path..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am gonna love this....perfect for us new players to get the gold we need to build up faster

World
    Zeus
    Below is the link for SplatterGod's Science System Building Stat.. it has detailed information about the New Buildings, Cost of Upgrading, Production Cost/Output and details about the three types of books..

http://tinyurl.com/ScienceSystem

World
    Zeus
    A very GOOD NEWS for players having Unlimited Copper Mines... UCM is compatible with Special Copper mines. See screenshot below

So when special mines comes.. u can destroy ur UCM's and place it on special mine, when u destroy UCM it will be transferred to your star menu, u only lose the upgrade though

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Great work Hafsen

World
    Zeus
    Awesome!
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    so does this mean I could have 3 more UCM's, other than the 3 I bought with gems?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i doubt it KILL, prob gunna have to just demo them and take the loss for upgrades

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    ok i have been on the testing this new science system with hafsen and infromed by draconus, it was mentioned protips apparently that you cannot have more then 2 quality mines per ore type. Well i have found 3 quality gold mines so far so. i will keep you all updated when i find all of them, if possible. Also if nature's gift would work on a parroted gold mine. So keep checking for updates

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Hafsen has found all 6 quality copper mines

Reply to Thread