Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SCIENCE SYSTEM (Geologist Skill Tree)

World
    Zeus

SCIENCE SYSTEM (Geologist Skill Tree)

Hi guys, i have played in test server past two days testing the new science system. I thought of sharing two of my findings about Geologist skill tree that most of you guys may like very much.

They are the Quality Copper and Gold Ore shafts that reduce the Production time by half!!

PRODUCTION TIME for Special Copper Mine = 1 minute 30 seconds
    PRODUCTION TIME for Special Gold Mine = 6 minutes

Also the Natural Copper and Gold Veins that discovers greater deposits Please find enclosed screen shots

The COOLEST thing is u can keep the special mines PERMANENTLY, for Example Gold Mines by adding GOLD DEPOS./PARROTS!!

Can't wait for the DOUBLE GOLD ORE Production in main server

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Now that's great news! thanks for the post.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    With number of skills available and the few Geologists. Can a Geologist have more then one skill? For instance geologist A has larger deposit for copper, iron and gold?

Also what happens if I use faster copper mining skill on where I stick all of the allowed 3 Endless copper mines. If the geologist can only do one skill that means that geologist is only useful on the remaining 3 mines if I can't change the skill if it will affect already placed mines.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ty

World
    Zeus
    Hi Kageneko, If u look at the Geo Skill tree, a single Geo can have up to maximum of overall 31 skill points.. I currently trained a single jolly geo so far to 28/31 skills, he can find special stone/marble/iron/copper/gold mines etc.. but its just one geologist.. so i will need to train more geo. to save time instead of sending a single geo to find all types of mines..

For example i can train 6 geos. to a lower level just capable of finding special copper mines.. and train another 2 geos. to advanced level to find special gold ore mines (as I won't let gold mines expire)..

Also each player is limited to one Bookbinder, so it may take many days, weeks or even months to train more geos. in main server without using gems..

About Unlimited Copper mines, i don't have an answer yet as i don't have an unlimited copper mine there.. but i am sure there will be other players who can answer to it... so i will leave that question to them

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Good stuff!
    Too bad is gonna take weeks to train one geologist, I didn't realize this game is so slow

World
    Zeus
    I have never felt that this game was "fast".
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Hafsen,Click to reset your Geologists skills (don't actually do it). How many and what type of books is it telling you that you will get back?

Hafsen,
    Also please post a screenie of your GEOs skill tree set so I can do different ones.

World
    Zeus
    Hi there Starfire512,

If i reset the tree i will get back half of the books, so its 15.. i think 5 of each type.. Below is my Geo's skill tree

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I see it at least it has to do with game play and not just a new building that does the same thing one allready did. Some effort was put into it and so far i like it on the test server. Don't reset them i lost a bunch of the books messing around already.

Reply to Thread