Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 5/15/2013

World
    Zeus
    Well worded, Effiluna =]

As always, I'm looking forward to the improvements coming to this game in the future. Thank the devs for me on all their hard work (though most players don't see it)

This game just keeps getting better. I love this game =]
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    *yawn*

Still nothing for level 50 players. Disappointing indeed.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by beNNyCo View Post
    "active at least 30 days before this modification goes live can expect a nice gem package."

30 consecutive days? what if you don't or can't log in for 1 day?
    It is not 30 consecutive days. Any players that have logged in at any point during the 30 days preceding when the adjustment is implemented should receive their gems. We will do a future announcement when the date for the gem increase is finalized.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you so much for the update. While it may not satisfy everyone, at least we understand you are working on something.

The PVP having multiple concepts was no real surprise to me but its nice to understand why things are taking so long. And all the other things are nice to see also.

BTW: Any chance the various PVP concepts could be released in general and then discussed among the player base. Then you can use the feedback to help guide you to a decision that works for both ends (developer and player).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'd like to see some compensation for Level 50 players too, we receive no benefit from running adventures except gaining some resources to use or sell. It would be nice to receive some usable compensation for our efforts. Even if the rate was 10:1 (XP to Gems) at least that would be a usable reward. Even some ratio involving gold coin or even guild coins would be acceptable in my opinion. Come on guys, help keep the ever-growing level 50 club interested and involved in the game!

Also, speaking about the ever-growing level 50 club...... When can we expect some news concerning new levels?

And last but not least, what is up with the granite drops? I can run 20 adventures with no granite drop?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by beNNyCo View Post
    "active at least 30 days before this modification goes live can expect a nice gem package."

30 consecutive days? what if you don't or can't log in for 1 day?
    Same thing really. Don't or Can't. They obviously from that end don't have any means to judge on that. If you are not alive for 30 days straight; you are not. Thats that really. In that case, I doubt you will receive the bonus.

World
    Zeus
    so like if your level 50, literally all levels will be compensated the difference?
    or just the level your at?

World
    Zeus
    Very nice!
    "All civilisations owe their origins to the warrior..." -- John Keegan, A History of Warfare

World
    Zeus
    More than anything I want to say Thank You for the improved communication.

We've been sitting in the dark wondering for what seems like a very long time now. Please continue the frequent updates.

I think morale will improve and most players will be much happier with BB talking to us about our concerns regularly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    More than anything I want to say Thank You for the improved communication.

We've been sitting in the dark wondering for what seems like a very long time now. Please continue the frequent updates.

I think morale will improve and most players will be much happier with BB talking to us about our concerns regularly.
    Agreed, thanks for the communication!