Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 5/15/2013

World
    Zeus
    Thank you. I no longer feel like a mushroom. (Kept in the dark and covered with horse droppings)
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hope in PVP we can destroy peoples Islands and take thier resources! Gems as well! It would be so fun to take away what it took years for someone to build! YAR!
    Puck pvp!

World
    Zeus
    Did I hear gems? *.*

World
    Ares
    I hope the PvP aspect will be completely optional. A main draw of this game for me, and the family members I have introduced to it, was that we didn't have to worry about someone randomly coming to attack us.

I have played *many* other empire building games, and don't mind the PvP aspect, but I want it to be optional. I don't want to have to worry about someone attacking me and taking over while I'm asleep for example. Thus leaving me unable to do anything when I get back on because I suddenly have no army, nor resources to rebuild. I don't want to become some stronger player's 'personal farm' because I'm not strong enough, and at that point will never be, because I won't have the ability to build. Its things like this that make me put a game down and walk away.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is all great but players at level 50 are tired of giving there exp away. When will the level in this game move up alot of people have quit playing regular because the level is capped at 50.

World
    Zeus
    Great changes. hopefully the gems won't disturb the game economy...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bout time the rewards go up.. im still loving getting 10 steel swords or 2 crossbows.. those really help!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ideal improvement to lvl 50 end game is pvp with new 'epic' levels obtained from pvp content and team work that will strengthen guilds and give lvl 50's new content and pvp related adventures pretty simple and works for about every game and like other more evolved games you would decide to adventure or enter the 'pvp zone'

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Infidel View Post
    I'd like to see some compensation for Level 50 players too, we receive no benefit from running adventures except gaining some resources to use or sell. It would be nice to receive some usable compensation for our efforts. Even if the rate was 10:1 (XP to Gems) at least that would be a usable reward. Even some ratio involving gold coin or even guild coins would be acceptable in my opinion. Come on guys, help keep the ever-growing level 50 club interested and involved in the game!

Also, speaking about the ever-growing level 50 club...... When can we expect some news concerning new levels?

And last but not least, what is up with the granite drops? I can run 20 adventures with no granite drop?
    Yep I agree! I've been level 50 for 9 months now and *some* incentive to run adventures is important, too many level 50's out here with less and less reason to log in.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    But I am pleased by the communication, it's much better to be in the loop versus ignored. Thanks for the thorough explanation of what's going on BB_E.