Closed Thread

Thread: buffed while gone

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry buffed while gone

I had a guildy buff me every 8 hours for 3 days while I was gone to Vegas...the buffs went though...all 300 some, yet, they did nothing apparently. I cant be told that they worked because one of the things I had buffed was my bakeries. That would have maxed me on bread while I was gone. I saw a 30k differance when I came back. Why is this??

Another thing I have noticed is actually on the test server but it seems they dont really care that people cant test the science system. I put it on the support ticket over there that I never received the books to test it yet they never responded, they just sent me 3 jolley geo's while others got 100k more gems then I did and 1k books of each kind. Yet even with that I managed to create a book. I picked it up yet it never gave it to me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love looking at people that are having issues that get a respose the same day, yet I have 28 people that read mine and not 1 response for now 3 days...I have spent plenty of money in this game, too much to be pushed to one side and ignored!!! I want a response because this has been an issue since I started the game!!! I just lost out on some 300 baskets because your game doesnt work!!! RESPOND PLEASE

World
    Zeus
    Here is a response for you. :-)
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hello!

I'm not sure. Might of been a glitch or something... I don't know. Which i could answer for you.

But im sure sooner or later BB_XMISTY will come in here and say for you to contact Support or something... and that they will look into the matter..

World
    Zeus
    Evilviper,

Please do not spam the technical issue forum as we do look at the threads that are posted. Please see your previous thread that I have posted in.
    Thank you.

BB_xMISTY
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Closed Thread