Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Compassion

World
    Ares
    just pay it forward Jaxz, all i have ever asked. remember when you needed help and got it. show the same kindness to the next one and let that chain never end.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Charles,
    I would like to take a moment to say how very much I appreciate you and the friendship we have developed. Unlike most of the folks, who find it a requirement to be obnoxious , short , impatient & in cases down right cruel. You and I seemed to look a bit deeper and were able to connect on a whole other level. I thank you for that my friend as well as thinking enough of me to share your story with me. It is an honor to call you my friend. True we may not always see eye to eye, but we are individuals. With that said we can accept these differences and embrace them as human beings. I think more people could benefit from this same kind of mindset towards compassion, not only in a game but worldwide. It is a shame the human race is divided by such petty differences. Thank you for allowing me to share a place where most of the time we do and can embrace individuality. Thanks so much bro you are loved and appreciated.....
    Damon
    Last edited by Daboy569; 05-22-13 at 11:05 am. Reason: added thought

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well said. People believe they make themselves superior in some manner by treating others with disrespect. I wish they would realize they only diminish themselves.
    Good Luck and Good Gaming.

World
    Zeus
    I wholeheartedly endorse this message.

EpsilonSilver,
    Mayor of the Forums

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I endorse this as well.... but with some bacon added in.

World
    Zeus
    I love this thread! Thank you for fostering congeniality in our community. <3
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

BB_DXTed
    I'm all for this as well!
    Well stated B!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Amen to you .. and thank you to all that had kind words for me when my mother passed away.. it helps knowing there is a bit of humanity left in the world even if is in a game. thats one and all.

World
    Zeus
    So much love in this thread! YAY! <3
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Very good post, this is soooooo important and in the end is often very rewarding! I have some great friends on here that have helped me out when I was new and game stupid I am now able to help others and help instill in people the desire to do the same. I believe that it not only enhances the game but also the lives of the players( As BiPolar101475 has said). Thanks again for the great post!

Reply to Thread