Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Compassion

World
    Ares

Compassion

Do you know me? Have we ever crossed paths? If you have ever played the Zeus or Ares server; its most likely you have. My sole ambition in playing is to offer you the player gaming education, help, and relaxation from the turbulent ways of reality. Reality is a fragile thing, not always kind or benevolent to people; regardless of who they are or where they live. Many of us come to the online realms looking for a brief respite from the truths of our lives, in doing so we at times treat each other badly. For whatever reason we find the need to do so, I ask us all to stop;it's senseless and yes very painful. We are children, adults, mothers, brothers, fathers, ect. can you be sure the person you tear down isn't someone meaningful to you in your life? What harm is there in kindness to each other, civility and respect. Reach out to a stranger, give them one moment of you time, whether it's answering a game question, or asking how they are. Treat each other with the dignity we deserve, be competitive by all means it's a game after all, but shelve the loathing and contempt let it remain behind in real life. The things I teach in the game can resound and impact far more if allowed, maybe someone cant speak English well, but you are patient and help them anyways; perhaps they had a horrible day and your simple act of making time to say hello gives them renewed strength. People often forget how powerful their words as well as their actions truly are. Please feel free to find me on Ares, whether you need gaming help, resources, just a hello; I will gladly make the time for you. All I have ever asked of the people I help, is pay it forward; share with others the kindnesses you have been given. We are more powerful when we do so.

BiPolar101475

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Now That is just Deep in alot of ways... well spoken..

World
    Ares
    You are a brave person putting this on here, but I wont be surprised if there is a lot of negative feed back on this. It is a good try but most wont get anything good out of this and that is the really sad part. So keep on sir I just hope you are ready for the waves to come crashing against you. I will lend you support as there should be more like you out there, yeah I cant claim to be as good but I do try.

World
    Ares
    That's the philosophy I follow, too. If one prefers to ignore, pass by. If one chooses to live by it, let's play this game together.

Moonlime
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Couldn't have said it better! As one who also helps out (as much as I can) I am truly moved to tears and proud to be a friend to anyone who ask me!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Brave words and very well said my friend. You helped me a lot already and therefore I helped others where I could. Happy to be in the same Guild like you

MikeOkhertz
    I like cheese.

World
    Ares
    i like people that like cheese, thanks for reading mike

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    very well written.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    very moving BP, your a great guy. thats why everyone loves you on ares. i'm honored just to have you on my friends list. if you ever need anything just ask i'd be more than happy to help since you do so much for all of us

Reply to Thread