Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Crisis Quest Feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    WOW FINALLY a use for Salt Pepper... i can DONATE IT WHOOO

World
    Zeus
    I completed the Four Winds Quest and more or less enjoyed it.
    Then again, I was lucky and hit granite right away every time. Having said that.....

It's all already been said but I'll repeat it:

The rewards for doing each step of this quest fall far below the cost of completion. Totally unbalanced.

The reward for completing the entire quest chain is laughable at best.

If the devs play the game at all, they are most definitely NOT playing the same game the rest of us are.

The total disconnect between the reality of game play and the fallen army quest chain has me completely baffled.

I won't be wasting time and resources on this poorly thought out mess.

BB_Effiluna, I'd like to thank you for the great job you are doing.
    Please help us get through to the devs and help us keep our beloved game from imploding.

World
    Zeus
    Once again, Epic Fail by BB. And this time the game won't even let me delete the quest, so I'm going to have to look at it for two weeks.

The deal breaker for me is having to run Sons of the Veld. It just isn't going to happen in this lifetime.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I won't be doing the quests. As everyone else is saying, the rewards are not worth the cost. The quests look like they were designed by people who don't really play or understand the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The 4 winds quest was impossible for me to complete. I didnt have all the granite, exotic planks and bad luck finding the loot that was needed to advance in the questchain. This questchain seems doable when it comes to time, and for that I thank the developers. The final reward is sadly disappointing. I was excited to see the medipacks, untill I learnt what they were for. 250 gems is of course nice.

For my part that pretty much means building damascene smith(4000 granite + exotic wood planks). And the 10k exotic wood. Also SE needs to be done.... I am pretty sure I can get ALOT more for those resources spent in trade office(watermill/silo for 4000 granite). Sadly, I am stupid enough to give this questchain a try. Sigh, what an idiot I am. Wish me luck.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I completed 4 winds and enjoyed it. This quest I won't even start.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Based on what I have seen here, the most challenging part of the entire quest will be Secluded Experiments; that adventure is a real bear. I don't know if the rest of the quests are worth the rewards, but it's just a matter of producing and gathering resources. If you haven't built some of the buildings available to your level, then things could get interesting. Saltpeter and titanium ore were supposed to be the most valuable resources in the game, but it hasn't worked out that way because so many expert weapons have been looted that salt in particular is (was) almost worthless. This quest will be a sink to remove the oversupply. To be honest, if you've been running epic adventures all along, you should have salt, titanium ore, and even exotic logs coming out of your ears. But there doesn't seem to be any luck involved, so this crisis quest looks like a much fairer test than the Four Winds. This one is just a question of getting everything done before time runs out.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This game has some of THE worst developer's I have ever seen, do they even play this game?? they are so out of touch with what players want and need to get fixed.

World
    Zeus
    Yup looking like a lot of garbage. Atleast they are adding stuff but I wonder if this is just a test game for the new game(s). I will certainly spend no more money on any of their games until we get satisfaction.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, how to really build quest rewards.

EACH step should have basically equivalent rewards to the effort and cost to do THAT STEP.
    If we sell 10k resources and pay 500 granite, then we should get something worth 500 granite (maybe E wood or Dama swords) at something close to the market rate.
    (selling and buying resources is a huge joke at level 50. We are bouncing around 200k groups of resources into our Stars. Doing that is no effort and thus worth very little).

The final reward could then be relatively small, like 250 gems.

-- OR ---
    The rewards for each step are a slight loss and the final reward is MUCH bigger (Free Deerstalker hut, Arctic Mine, etc,). This is probably the choice most players would prefer.

Doing SE, is something like 10k bronze swords, 5k brew, 1.5k settlers PER PLAYER (price compare with bread cost to make them) AND large amounts of provision house and barracks time. The reward, a measly 300 titanium ore (oh sure, we get adventure rewards too) but for THIS adventure, those rewards are a JOKE. Even if SE regular rewards were bumped to FIVE TIMES the current amount, you still might not get people doing SE.

Funny thing, without a VETERAN General, I'm not even sure how high the losses in SE would be. 10k troops I'll bet.
    And for those not using gems, what a huge task. GEM users have a huge advantage at this step (but maybe its intended that way)

Reply to Thread