Closed Thread

Thread: Barracks not producing units after upgrading to Level 4

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Barracks not producing units after upgrading to Level 4

I noticed that my barracks has stopped producing units shortly after starting an upgrade to level 4. Having never observed an interrruption before, I would assume that this is a bug and a serious one. I tried logging out and back in in hopes that might clear up some problem in the game state within my browser, but that did not help.

If the behavior I observed is an intended feature, then this is a serious design flaw and is indeed a **BUG**. There is no remotely legitimate rationale for implementing a game feature that prevents a player from playing the game for a day, a week, etc. A barracks that does not produce units is useless, and that renders the game useless since the whole focus of the game is on engaging in combat with units.

I had started an adventure before upgrading, and now have almost no chance of completing it because of this problem. What as waste of time and resources: 200 precious map fragments wasted, plus the gems spent on doubling barracks production rate with a Drill Plan.

Please fix this serious software flaw soon.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The Barracks doesn't produce troops when it's being upgraded.

It also has been like that forever.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yeah, all buildings cease production during the upgrade process, including the Barracks and Provision House.

World
    Zeus
    Lord_Bilden,

When you upgrade certain buildings (like the Barracks or Provision House), the production is stopped. This is not a design flaw or a bug.
    Let us know if you have any other issues and we will be happy to assist you!

BB_xMISTY
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Closed Thread