Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 5/31/2013

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Do you have a list of the new Gems Reward for reaching each level ?
    I do not. But you will get to see for yourself on June 13th!
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    I do not. But you will get to see for yourself on June 13th!
    Just curious to see how much I'm going to get. :-)

Been saving up to get another Gems Pit. Waiting on my current one to pay out 20k gems so I can get another. More free gems might accelerate this. :-)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I love me some free stuff!!!!!!!! Too bad the fever buff is going away I liked it

World
    Zeus
    The silo is definitely the best choice! Only allowed to buy one though? That'll be disappointing if true =/

World
    Zeus
    i screwed up my vote. I decided after looking at the ballot to do it later so didn't vote. Now I can't get the ballot back.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i screwed up my vote. I decided after looking at the ballot to do it later so didn't vote. Now I can't get the ballot back.
    A pop-up appeared on my log-in screen before I had read the developers diary. Not knowing what it was, I dismissed it.
    Now I do not get the pop-up ...

updated:

After logging out and returning to the game a few hours later, the pop-up returned :-)
    Last edited by Sir_Vark_of_Aard; 05-31-13 at 02:12 pm. Reason: new information

World
    Ares
    I'm not complaining--I like the offerings, but considering how often guilds are required to do adventures (2 to 3 times a week), it would have been nice to see the medipack offered in the guild store as well.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm excited for science system and all. And the bonus gems are great. But what about the 50+ content? Any word on that? There is plenty of content for new players and lower levels. But us level 50s are feeling very forgotten. What does it say about company that pays no attention to its longest playing and most loyal customers? I'm not asking for immediate release, but at least updates so we know BB hasn't forsaken those that have invested the most in this game.

FYI: I know BB is after the "fresh blood" that is likely to spend money on the game. But think about it. Those that have already spent money and certainly the time to get to 50 are those that will continue to invest in it. But not if they can't go anywhere anymore.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    didn't really like the choices for the vote. would have been nice to exchange coins for gems

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    That is awesome for retroactively giving us the additional gems we could have gotten with the new system. It speaks volumes in your attempts to keep players' best interest at heart. Thank you!

And I too vote for and advocate for the Silo! That's something more unique than just bigger and longer buffs.