Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Dev's Diary 5/31/2013

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    if they raise the max to 6 than having it at 1 for the silo. than more people would work on there guild quest faster to get the coins to get the silo. plus at a max. of 1 than means that the silo is going to be a useless item on the guild coin menu.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada295 View Post
    if they raise the max to 6 than having it at 1 for the silo. than more people would work on there guild quest faster to get the coins to get the silo. plus at a max. of 1 than means that the silo is going to be a useless item on the guild coin menu.
    And the +1 build queue spot for 10,500 guild coins wasnt a useless item in the menu for most players? At least most people can get a silo before they change items again.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    And the +1 build queue spot for 10,500 guild coins wasnt a useless item in the menu for most players? At least most people can get a silo before they change items again.
    I have been saving for that 4th slot, and will be shy on the 8th of august by 200GC - that 4th slot is huge when you cant do this at work....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree. I thought the 4th building slot was an important enough upgrade, I haven't spent a single guild coin and I only have 5k from my guild quests...doing each and every one that came up.

Is the 4th building slot gone for good? Will it return or come back as another purchase option later?