Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Science System - Complete Guide and Tutorial

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Hey All,
    Well thank you all for your nice words and I greatly appreciate them all. I do believe I posted in the Intro Part that all the times and numbers in this were based on the Test Server and subject to change.

As such, I have updated the document for the Time changes and for the Bookbinder being changed for what resources we need.

Again, thank you all for the nice words. If there is anything else, please advise and it is all set now.

Enjoy all,
    Stevie

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStevie View Post
    Hey All,
    Well thank you all for your nice words and I greatly appreciate them all. I do believe I posted in the Intro Part that all the times and numbers in this were based on the Test Server and subject to change.

As such, I have updated the document for the Time changes and for the Bookbinder being changed for what resources we need.

Again, thank you all for the nice words. If there is anything else, please advise and it is all set now.

Enjoy all,
    Stevie
    Hey Stevie,
    Building cost and upgrading cost are also changed - didn't verify all of them, but I noticed some are wrong (ie Ornamentalsmith is wrong)
    More work for you, I guess...

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Fuscus,
    I am trying to verify all the numbers. It is tough when 1. I blew thru some of the lower ones and 2. I am not taking some of the buildings to level 5's.
    So, if anyone can copy and paste over numbers that are different then what I posted, please let me know.
    As of right now. What I have changed was verified by myself.

Thanks all,
    Stevie

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    This is fantastic, thanks for doing this!
    fantastic but the live version has costs that's totally off. possibly the time too.

edit: nvm seems updated now.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Ron, there are many things that have been changed and I have done all I can for now. I am putting some items to level 4, so I will post more when I know this to be 100% sure. What baffles me is the difference in Gem upgrades from (let's say - Intermediate Paper), going from level 1 to level 2 using gems is 4208 gems. Then if you go from level 2 to level 3 it is 2936 gems. Way off and it was that way on the Test Server. I thought they would correct it, so I auto corrected it for them in my sheet. I guess I was wrong on that. Still, it is strange to me.

Thanks Fuscus for the Tip on the Ornamentalsmith. You are correct and it was wrong, just like on the Test Server it is not the same here now. As of right now, June 13th. it is fully updated. Production times and values as well.

Enjoy all and thanks again everyone for the nice words.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, Stevie!! As a help tab regular, I think I can also speak for us all when I thank you a second time!!

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

World
    Zeus
    This is now sticky'd! Keep up the great work, LordStevie.
    And let us know if you need any help with anything. :]
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you very much, but a couple of comments.
    First of all, it is not complete :P Actually I could be wrong, and just didn't see it, but still – I'd be very much interested to see the distribution of Hidden Coal Stash rewards, and Gold Mining Surplus rewards.
    Another thing that is missing and is very interesting is the Nature's Gift skill. From what I figured on the test server, it works like an arbitrary mine refill (just as parrot does for gold):
    +50 for Stone
    +20 for Copper
    +50 for Marble
    +100 for Iron
    +400 for Coal
    +100 for Gold

Could anyone please confirm this, or correct – if the live version differs? Thank you so much.

World
    Zeus
    Can somebody explain how the cost goes up. Is it upon producing the 11th book. What happens if you convert the manuscript to the next level Tome. So would the cost of the manuscript stay at 10coins if you just convert the 9th book to the tome?

or is it always going to go up no matter what?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just wanted to mention something that's not in the guide (or else I missed it). You don't have to use 5 books at each level, you can add extra books to lower levels to reduce your book requirements, especially if there are skills at a certain level that you don't want. For example, if I fill all 15 of the Manuscript level, I can put just 9 books into the Tome level and just use 7 Codex to get Natural Gold, Quality Gold, and Natural Digger. Using this strategy, I will only need 31 Manuscripts, 16 Tomes, and 7 Codex (not counting when the requirements step up after a certain number) whereas if you go strictly 5 at each level, then you have to make 31 Manuscripts, 21 Tomes, and 11 Codex like it says in the guide. You end up saving the time for 5 Tomes, and 4 Codex.

Reply to Thread