Poll: Do you like this idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Trade presets

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Suggestion: Trade presets

Hello there!

I recently thought about an idea that I think could help many players save time by avoiding some daily chores.

The idea is as follows: in the trade office there should be a new button that leads the player towards an interface where they can create their own preset trades. The presets are created just like normal trades, but they remain in the preset tab (unless deleted). Once the player wishes to sell a particular resource, he can simply go to preset tab and press the corresponding button to put up the trade. Then the trade will be added automatically into the selling tab.

Here are some images to exemplify my idea:

In the selling tab there is a new button called Trade presets. Pressing it will lead to the following tab:

As seen in the image, 4 presets have been created. The first three can be placed because the player has the necessary resources to accomplish this, but the fourth trade is unavailable because the player does not have the particular resource.
    Creating the preset is done by simply pressing the "Create preset" button. The usual interface for creating trades will appear.
    Placing the offer into market is done by simply pressing the button next to the trade the player wishes to place (with the green tick).
    Removing the preset is done by clicking the X near the place preset button.
    There will be a confirmation when clicking the place preset button, which will ask if the player is sure about this and the cost for slots will also be shown.

The images were created using various elements found in the Settlers Online Fan Kit and are only for illustrative purposes.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    YES PLEASE! bump

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathan534 View Post
    Hello there!

I recently thought about an idea that I think could help many players save time by avoiding some daily chores.

The idea is as follows: in the trade office there should be a new button that leads the player towards an interface where they can create their own preset trades. The presets are created just like normal trades, but they remain in the preset tab (unless deleted). Once the player wishes to sell a particular resource, he can simply go to preset tab and press the corresponding button to put up the trade. Then the trade will be added automatically into the selling tab.

Here are some images to exemplify my idea:

In the selling tab there is a new button called Trade presets. Pressing it will lead to the following tab:

As seen in the image, 4 presets have been created. The first three can be placed because the player has the necessary resources to accomplish this, but the fourth trade is unavailable because the player does not have the particular resource.
    Creating the preset is done by simply pressing the "Create preset" button. The usual interface for creating trades will appear.
    Placing the offer into market is done by simply pressing the button next to the trade the player wishes to place (with the green tick).
    Removing the preset is done by clicking the X near the place preset button.
    There will be a confirmation when clicking the place preset button, which will ask if the player is sure about this and the cost for slots will also be shown.

The images were created using various elements found in the Settlers Online Fan Kit and are only for illustrative purposes.
    This is a pretty neat idea. It's always great to see and hear the ideas everyone comes up with and the reasoning behind why they like the idea.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds okay, but plenty of other more important things need fixing first....

Reply to Thread