Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Fairy-Tale Adventures

World
    Zeus
    Ron im sorry but while it is a strategy game, its also a full game.

Im not going to continue talking about this, i've said my part, my vote and thats it.

Like i said before, if the Level 50's are calling for it, then there is a need. If you wanted more space at level 25, then i would laugh and try to keep a straight face while talking to them and tell them to unlock another sector. But for a level 50, if he needs more space, then he needs it.

T_D
    END OF MESSAGE

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    all my nobles are lv 5 already ya think i wanna tear down lv 5 nobles your on crack adding a little land is only way 2 go......

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirgregor View Post
    all my nobles are lv 5 already ya think i wanna tear down lv 5 nobles your on crack adding a little land is only way 2 go......
    Don't need to be rude. Besides. He didn't say you have too. So calm down.

World
    Zeus
    Okay. Do me a favor and show me a screen shot of your island.

I'm curious to see why you feel you need more space.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Ron im sorry but while it is a strategy game, its also a full game.

Im not going to continue talking about this, i've said my part, my vote and thats it.

Like i said before, if the Level 50's are calling for it, then there is a need. If you wanted more space at level 25, then i would laugh and try to keep a straight face while talking to them and tell them to unlock another sector. But for a level 50, if he needs more space, then he needs it.

T_D
    END OF MESSAGE

World
    Zeus

can I see your island please?

World
    Zeus
    my island is full where do ya expect lv 50 players with there island finished and full 2 put new buildings at...

the attached image is so small I can't see anything.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Okay. Do me a favor and show me a screen shot of your island.

I'm curious to see why you feel you need more space.
    If i told you, I only had 275 Building Licences. Still have 20 of them left over and 200 Noble house deeds. What that make it sound like I have a lot of space or need more space?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    If i told you, I only had 275 Building Licences. Still have 20 of them left over and 200 Noble house deeds. What that make it sound like I have a lot of space or need more space?
    Still want to see your island.

World
    Ares
    Sirgregor... LoLoL
    After playing today... Dang, the Fairytale Adventures ! Surprise!!! Everyone, level 50 will hope they have all level 5's and then some, I have 6580 pop on my test island, It took 2718 troops to get 800 beans. was much fun the new challenge, i must say..

Look forward to killing things like:
    • Assassin 30k 400-750 dmg 80% acc splash dmg
    • Giant Bear 55k 200-300 dmg 60% acc last strike splash dmg
    • Greedy Inn-Keeper 50k slash dmg weakest last strike

World
    Zeus
    Looking at the new Magnificent residence- it seems to take up 4 buildings worth in area. Basically a T-shape. Which means it is 'about' 4 noble deeds.
    a fully upgraded noble deed = 70pop. x 4 = 280 pop. The magnificent resident starts at 140 pop. I don't know what the upgrades will give us. But if the fully upgraded building is less than 280 pop. Basically its a worthless building to get.

The only thing worth getting then is the magic castle that makes magic bean stalks. so you can buy gold towers.

given the cost and the adventure's loss value. it really isn't worth getting. making back that loss in terms of what the gold towers will produce it will take years to even regain the gold value you've sunken in the troop loss.

I guess if you're lvl 50 and have nothing else better to do, this is a good grind. the only sad part is the XP being worthless.