Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Fairy-Tale Adventures

World
    Zeus
    Magnificent residence is worst than I thought. It takes up 5 Noble residence spaces not 4.
    Only 1 of the corner spot is buildable area. and the other corner spot is not buildable.

Here's my test. I took 2 rows of 3 noble residences. 6 noble in total. torn them down. and placed the residence there. only 1 available spot left to build on.

World
    Zeus
    The castle (4x4) I noticed takes up 4 noble residences worth of space. since it is mostly decoration after you get the bean stalks its basically useless sitting there.

since this content is only for lvl 50. most lvl50 have no space or running out of space to place this building. and then the gold tower takes up 3x3 which sort of cuts into 3-4 buildings worth of space as well.

overall this end game content for what it gives you is just not worth it for high end players at level 50.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Magnificent residence is worst than I thought. It takes up 5 Noble residence spaces not 4.
    Only 1 of the corner spot is buildable area. and the other corner spot is not buildable.

Here's my test. I took 2 rows of 3 noble residences. 6 noble in total. torn them down. and placed the residence there. only 1 available spot left to build on.
    yep, i didnt check that when i saw it, still worthless, 5 nobles offer 350 pop, this needs to offer 400 to make it worth the cost atleast, because due to its shape, isnt easy to fit them either

World
    Zeus
    people are complaining about running out of space and having no space on their island to put these new buildings. they're making it even worst by making them odd shaped and taking more area space than needs to be. gold tower is about 3x3. magnificent residence is 6x4 area block and very specific (not many places you can place that). magic castle is 4x4 which is also very specific limited places you can put that without cutting into an efficient setup block.

I highly recommend BB considers reducing the size of these new buildings down.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    So far the mentality behind the crisis quests have caused them to be utter failures finished only by small percentage of the server, mostly hardcore gem hunters. Why do the devs continue down this road of EPIC FAILURE?

Give us something that is worth the investment. A normal player should not have to invest 25 times the economic value of resources plus time to complete these adventures/tasks just to get some piddly reward. If the end reward isn't EPIC, then quest is just a waste of time.

I might do some of these adventures for the generals, but the gold tower is an utter disappointment. The residences are a waste of time, they don't improve pop over nobles.

Since that guild market price mistake is fresh in your minds, fix a problem before its a problem. (I'm guessing you meant to have 15000, not 1500 for the silo) Well correct the residence and the gold tower. The population gain should be 1400... and the gold tower should produce 280 gold bars, not 28 a day (unbuffed).

Then there won't be so many complaints about worthless buildings being too big and not worth the effort to attain.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i cant wait sounds pretty awsome, yay
    Beast_577

World
    Ares
    Fairytale Buildings ! Nobody's as jammed up as me atm on test server.. and I made room...

World
    Zeus
    We need more room....

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadGod View Post
    We need more room....
    Maybe.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I think we need more room. For sure. PLEASE more room. What's the point of selling 335 building licenses (some of us have 340 since Summer Euro Event 2012)... if the island can't even accommodate that many work yards...?

Also i do like the fact that UBI has given more incentive to adventure (adding value to previously useless items like titanium ore, and over abundances of ewl). Now to give value to salt and carriages etc. We can make cannon forges but they produce so slowly that it's basically worthless to run.

The new fairy tales will shake things up a bit, so I'm looking forward to them.