Reply to Thread

Thread: 85% Adventures fr Guild Quests? Unreasnable

World
    Ares

85% Adventures fr Guild Quests? Unreasnable

Today, 85% of the waiting guild quests are adventures. What kind of guild quest is this? These completely unreasonable demands on the players are getting worse and are taking the fun out of the game. People are now playing just to do guild quest adventures. I see no fun anymore. In addition to the chores of re-planting wheat, they now can't enjoy an adventure for the fun of it. They play for unreasonable guild quests. What kind of game has this turned into?
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wow, so it sounds like a good thing, my guild only has 9 members, because we do not get any guild quests, as I am told we are too small. So questions, how many guild members are needed to receive guild quests? Does every member of a guild HAVE to join in the quest for the quest to be completed? I.e. lets say a guild has 25 members and 24 do their part in the quest, but one is unable (for what ever reason) to log on, does the quest go UNcompleted and no rewards for all?
    We do have time to buff each other almost on a daily norm, plus trade for daily quests. and that seems like a good thing.
    Thanks and Aloha

World
    Ares
    guild quests start when a guild has 10 members, and not 100% of the members must complete the quest. Only a certain high percentage must do it. Everyone who completes the quest gets a small number of coins to complete the quest, and then, if the required percentage of the guild members complete the task, everyone in the guild is awarded a larger sum of guild coins, even if they did not complete the quest. If the task is not completed, no guild members get the larger amount. Your guild leader does have the option to delete the current guild quest, and have it be replaced by the next one that pops up, but doing so means that anyone who has completed that job doesn't get the lump sum that would have been awarded should the quest have been fulfilled. Hope this helps
    [Helps]: Karma Helps

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathodic View Post
    guild quests start when a guild has 10 members, and not 100% of the members must complete the quest. Only a certain high percentage must do it. Everyone who completes the quest gets a small number of coins to complete the quest, and then, if the required percentage of the guild members complete the task, everyone in the guild is awarded a larger sum of guild coins, even if they did not complete the quest. If the task is not completed, no guild members get the larger amount. Your guild leader does have the option to delete the current guild quest, and have it be replaced by the next one that pops up, but doing so means that anyone who has completed that job doesn't get the lump sum that would have been awarded should the quest have been fulfilled. Hope this helps
    Cancel it ;-P
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks and yes it does help.
    Mahalo and Aloha

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I'm not sure why, but you could always just leave the quest alone. :/

I'd much prefer to do a Adventure for the Guild Quest then to pay resources.

Reply to Thread