Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Science System Feedback

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_4 View Post
    I think I have only one complaint. I am level 50 and I love the skill bonus quests that I am getting from having that feature; however, since I am level 50, experience means nothing to me. Therefore, it seems silly that the skill bonus quests always give experience. For example, my skill quest now is to do BK and part of the reward is 5k exp. I would think that there would be a way to convert that to star coins for those of over level 50. I realize star coin rewards aren't added to live yet, but they will be and if they are anything like they are on the test server, I want all the ones I can get instead of just "missing out" on experience cause I don't need it.
    I sent support a screenshot showing the XP I was getting for a quest completed and they sent me star coins.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    I sent support a screenshot showing the XP I was getting for a quest completed and they sent me star coins.
    Glad they took care of it, but lets face it, I am lazy and don't want to do that every time I finish a skill bonus quest. Already completed at least a half a dozen of them, and the chances I may remember to catch a screen shot before I hit the flashing blue button is prob slim to none...its just too shiny and begs to be pushed and completed :P

World
    Zeus
    Sucks ! Thought I would be able to put 5 books on each level of my explorer which would be 25 but I'm limited to 21.

World
    Zeus
    I like the science system but placing limits to how many books per explorer or Geo really sucks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ok guys, does anyone remember what happened to the Generals section of the science section we were promised months ago? You increase the cost of book production and by the time you finally release the General's patch you promised it will be exceedingly expensive to make even manuscripts...

When are we going to have added content to our Generals like we did for Geos and explorers.

Springer Prime

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    that's why everybody stocked up on RBN...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer_Prime View Post
    You increase the cost of book production and by the time you finally release the General's patch you promised it will be exceedingly expensive to make even manuscripts...
    Just don't spend your books - save em up

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    They need to add in some General/Island science... getting kinda boring with just Explorers and Geologist.

Reply to Thread