Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Science System Feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can accept the increase in costs as a balance issue but PLEASE add a queue for the bookbinder!!!

World
    Zeus
    Yes, please add a queue.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Does 'Natures Gift' even work I have no way of telling which resource has been refilled.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    'Natures Gift' seems bugged. Instead of refilling other deposits, it adds a small amount of resources to the deposit you just discovered(and if you dont discover any new deposits it doesnt refill anything at all. Tried it hundreds of times and checked for refills). Sadly the skill is not working the same way it did on testserver where it was pretty amazing.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ok sooner or later it's going to cost more to make a manuscript than what it's worht doing can a cap be set on the price increases. by the time you get around to doing gens and your island will it be even worth making them for that?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    +1 for a queue for the book binder!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yeah the time in insane. not really worth it when add in whats needed to make it

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    so will the bookbinder just keep going up and up or is there some cap to it?
    From what I heard, there is but it's a ways out there.

As far as the Manuscripts price increase, I don't mind. I still have endless nibs and paper. I don't mind it, and I have those buildings at lvl 3. If I had them at 5 I would have more. I imagine the same is true there.

The que would be very nice to have because I know I can't always be on in exactly 12 hrs, 14 hrs, or 16 hrs from when I put it into que the first time. And I'm not setting my alarm to wake me to do this one simple task so I think que should be done pronto.

As far as 2+ of these buildings being allowed, I disagree. This game is all about wearing the customer's patience to a thin wire. I can wait to finish everything I want with all my geos, explorers, home island, generals, etc.

As far as the 50% refunded, if 50% are wasted, the cost of the books should decrease because you have to remake them. End of story. If it's 100% refunded (costs gems), then the price should remain where it is. I don't know if this is true or not, but I'm not doing the 50% refund, I would just build more books, it is already time consuming as is. Or do the 100% refund method if I messed up bad enough.

As far as this being blamed on being tested, and we're in beta phase still. Well last time I checked, we are still in Beta. Or have they closed it and finally said Beta testing is done 110% of the way? I expect bugs when things are released, but more of it should be fixed while on test server. I feel BB rushed this project because the people were screaming to do more stuff at lvl 50+. And they finally had enough of them complaining that they thought this would be a nice time killer. But eh, I think whenever a company releases a major patch upgrade, it should go through 3-5 testing phases and should take more then 2 months on a test server to work out all the kinks because in all honestly if you do it one one or two months, sometimes you don't get enough feedback in time.

Sorry about the long post, but wanted to comment on everything I read tonight on this thread.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Ares
    Explorer we are testing now, I've just this weekend been submitting our requests for change, i'm totally sure that soon after early the coming week, explorers will go live. So far there hasn't been any really bad bugs. mostly its containment changes... did I say that right? lol ewwwie, i'm not thinking right in English lately...
    German stickin to my brain ..

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezequiel_Sarkar View Post
    From what I heard, there is but it's a ways out there.

As far as this being blamed on being tested, and we're in beta phase still. Well last time I checked, we are still in Beta. Or have they closed it and finally said Beta testing is done 110% of the way?
    Beta ended and the BETA labels were removed a long time ago for this server.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post217743

Reply to Thread