Closed Thread

Thread: cancelllation bar not there to click off for buffing, building , tearing down be care

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

cancelllation bar not there to click off for buffing, building , tearing down be care

the Cancellation bar for star menu,building,tearing done building stay on .what ever your buffing,tear-downing.mouse is working fine check. Have 3,500gems before your gem give away u-b and level up gem (retro) :either i have receive the 2-bonuses gems deals then i lost my 3000gems before you gave gems am short ted on gems .When i buff i go slow watching it show up at top left and the little chimes-building smokes move across board come back :--the buff is gone again buffing 2times on things losing platters now its sub-sandwich-

World
    Zeus
    ReddKnight3434,

The problem you are experiencing is a known issue with The Settlers Online. Currently, there are lag issue between our servers and players games, which causes what are called "roll backs". These reset your game to a previous time making it seem like your buffs have disappeared. This is an issue that the development team is aware of and are currently trying to fix.
    We thank you for your patience during this time.

BB_xMISTY
    "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...!"

Follow us on Twitter! | Like us on Facebook!

Closed Thread