Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Your Geologist

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Fast Lava
    (Jolly)

He was taught to be a geologist by an ancient asian sensei. His last task was to outrun a lava flow, he kept screaming "I didn't know it would be FAST LAVA" all the way down.

The name stuck.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Digger Doug the geologist until recently was just known as number One. Number one or aka Digger Doug is so happy about a name he now doesn't work and spends his days celebrating at the friaries.
    It's not a lie if you believe it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ben

my fathers boss is a geologist and his name is Ben we go to his house for cook outs and pool parties.The other day i found a rock on the beach that looked like a big shark tooth my father asked Ben what it was and he said it was a fossilized bone from a ocean mammal it was between 10 thousand and 100 thousand years old.Ben always take the time to explain rocks to me and i like his brother lol.

World
    Zeus
    Dusty Lapierre knew at an early age that he had a knack for finding things. His older brothers were always asking him to go find one or another of their toys, and then wait to hear his hearty “Yippee!”, signalling that the toy was found and on its way.

As he got older, however, Dusty’s family hit on hard times, and he was most affected by it. It all started when Dusty’s father, a noted explorer, failed to return from a mapping excursion, leaving the family without a patriarch. Then, a short time later, Dusty’s mother lost her job at the bakery, forcing the four brothers to strike out and find work to support the family. It was around this time that Dusty began to find solace in a bottle. Luckily, his older brothers managed to keep him out of trouble and provided the love and care that helped him get away from that downward spiral, and into the profession he was born for, that of a master geologist. These days, the sole remnant of those dark times is his trademark leaving call that he shouts when off on a new expedition, the words now taking on a more joking meaning, since he had given up the drink:

“Okay, wanna tequila!”

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Giaccomo Walhabila is the son of a wellknown and terribly hot-tempered restaurant owner and, as a consequence, the young man cannot smell the fumes of a kitchen anymore, so he decided to spend his life in the wild hunting for odorless treasures. Giaccomo is well mannered, joyful and very timid with women with whom he his quite popular without knowing it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Chester Copperpot.
    - He is the geologist son of the famous Chester Copperpot that was killed while looking for One-Eyed Willie's treasure. He still carries the '1973 Topps #472 All-Time Grand Slam Leader Lou Gehrig' baseball card that was found in his father's wallet when poor old pops died in 1935.

Dirk Pitt
    - Retired marine archeologist who had a lung deflated 2 days after his 65th birthday on a deep sea diving expedition and decided to turn to geology since his diving days were over.

(Unfortunately Dirk Pitt seems to have decided he did not want the job, he accepted my offer at first but when I came back later he was gone and some overly cheerful dude name 'Jolly' has taken his place. Dirk will not accept any of my calls to him to find out why he all of a sudden quit. I have heard a rumor that some punk named Clive threatened Dirk with a couple of broken legs if he did not go back to work for him.)

Robert Bell came up and offered to take charge of my geologist crew. He was tired of working for the Geological Survey of Canada as Acting Director, after the 4th time he asked to be made the official Director and was refused he decided to take the posting of Grand Master Geologist on my island.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I named my lead geologist "Mother Lode".

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "Gold Digger"

After his failed marriage to Katy Perry, and a fling that ended baddly with Angelina Jolie after a night of raiding orphanage's, Jolly changed his name to "Gold Digger" to find a safer way of making money..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Svengooli

abandonded by his gypsy mother elvira princess of the night, he searches the realms endlessly in search not only of his family, but of himself.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The Blowholes
    Young Blowhole and his brother Blowholeland see his father rectumous off to Blowhole land for a meeting with King Blowhole and his Geologist of the tator table, Blowholeland expressing to become a geologist when he promises her a trip to the kingdom someday. However a dark-hearted geologist named Monkeydick becomes upset at his share of the land's divisions and attacks King Blowhole to seize him. The Geologist Blowholeland attack and Monkeydick is killed before Blowholeland defeats this unusual skulk with his geologist pick. Despite this, Blowholeland grows into a young man, dreaming of his chance to prove himself and become a King gologist like his father, much to his mother's embarrassment who believes it to be too dangerous for his sissy ways.
    One day, a Turtleneck breaks into Blowhole land and steals Arthur's sword, subsequently losing it in the Forbidden Forest as he escapes. That night, Flooterballs returns and kidnaps Tator and Gippy, plotting to use them to sneak into Blowhole land and overthrow King Blowhole by using a magic potion which combines his allies and accidentally a monkey named Monkeydick with various weapons and instruments of destruction. Gippy manages to escape and goes to the forest in search of the sword, Monkeydick ordered to follow him and report his location to kookoo. While there, Gippy meets Pootytag, a blind gynecologist who has learned the ways of the forest and survives with ease and the assistance of Rob Phillips, a sexy beast of a man that belongs to King Blowholes advisor Toejam.

Closed Thread